Let's play Jeopardy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fiyero
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 5266

    #1

    Let's play Jeopardy!

    I'll go first:

    A: This team's most recent loss was in 2007.
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    Harlem Globetrotters.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Harlem Globetrotters.
      I'm sorry, you didn't phrase that as a question.

      You lose.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • Fiyero
        Banned
        • Nov 2008
        • 5266

        #4
        DDD with -200.

        Next answer:

        On what message board will you find this post?

        I would rather see BYU go get another Vegas Bowl win, then see us get dismantled by Texas or Alabama, which is what is going to happen to Utah.

        Vegas is a great place to go. Every year for the last four years my dad, my brothers go to Vegas for the game and it is always a great time.

        Next year is the year boys. We will have TCU, Utah, Air Force and Florida State at home, where we just dont lose. We will be ranked to start next year again, and we will rise to the top once again.

        Come on people, Vegas isn't that bad.

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #5
          What is Jefe's board?
          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
            DDD with -200.

            Next answer:

            On what message board will you find this post?
            That is a horrible post. The author should be pistol whipped for his lack of spine.

            I would rather see BYU go get another Vegas Bowl win, then see us get dismantled by Texas or Alabama
            Pathetic.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #7
              oh are we doing sports talk on this board now?
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • il Padrino Ute
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 19161

                #8
                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                oh are we doing sports talk on this board now?
                Define "sports talk".
                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                Comment

                • Fiyero
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5266

                  #9
                  DDD you rang in too late. IPU already answered correctly.

                  Score: IPU 400, DDD -200.

                  Next answer:

                  Utah, Texas, USC, Florida, and LSU are the only teams to accomplish this feat during the past five years.

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                    DDD you rang in too late. IPU already answered correctly.

                    Score: IPU 400, DDD -200.

                    Next answer:

                    Utah, Texas, USC, Florida, and LSU are the only teams to accomplish this feat during the past five years.
                    What is win two BCS bowls.
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • Fiyero
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5266

                      #11
                      Score IPU 1000, DDD -200.

                      Next answer:

                      The prophesy in Isaiah 2:2 was fulfilled in February 2002 when all nations flowed into a worldwide ceremony in this school's football stadium.

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                        Score IPU 1000, DDD -200.

                        Next answer:

                        The prophesy in Isaiah 2:2 was fulfilled in February 2002 when all nations flowed into a worldwide ceremony in this school's football stadium.
                        What is THE University of Utah?
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                          DDD you rang in too late. IPU already answered correctly.

                          Score: IPU 400, DDD -200.

                          Next answer:

                          Utah, Texas, USC, Florida, and LSU are the only teams to accomplish this feat during the past five years.
                          What is: consider themselves national champions even though they didn't win the national championship?
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • The_Tick
                            Made something of myself
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7296

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            What is: consider themselves national champions even though they didn't win the national championship?
                            Now why are we bringing SC and their onepeat into this?

                            Comment

                            • Fiyero
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5266

                              #15
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              What is: consider themselves national champions even though they didn't win the national championship?
                              What is 2003 USC.

                              Score: IPU 1000, Fiyero 800, DDD -200.

                              And the $1000 question in the College Football category:

                              This MWC school sells gear that says "Est. 1875" yet doesn't acknowledge any football scores prior to 1922.

                              Comment

                              Working...