Fire Ty

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eddie
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 8098

    #541
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Oh boy.

    Stay classy Brock.
    Hey - Brock knows a thing or two about assholes. Or at least that's what I've been told.

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69676

      #542
      Originally posted by Eddie View Post
      Hey - Brock knows a thing or two about assholes. Or at least that's what I've been told.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • All-American
        Right, as Usual
        • Nov 2008
        • 15663

        #543
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        BYU only exists in modern history.
        Modern history meaning 1970, around the time LaVell Edwards invented the forward pass.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13953

          #544
          Originally posted by Eddie View Post
          Hey - Brock knows a thing or two about assholes. Or at least that's what I've been told.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • dabrockster
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 10947

            #545
            Originally posted by Eddie View Post
            Hey - Brock knows a thing or two about assholes. Or at least that's what I've been told.
            Sumabitch.. Nothing but a bunch of Elephants in this joint..


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment

            • Topper
              Pre-Historic Man
              • Nov 2011
              • 11764

              #546
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Can we get a vote on whether JL's avatar is obscene? I want to vomit every time I see it.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

              Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

              Comment

              • myboynoah
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 21719

                #547
                Originally posted by Topper View Post
                Can we get a vote on whether JL's avatar is obscene? I want to vomit every time I see it.
                It's perfect in so many ways.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                Comment

                • smokymountainrain
                  Impressive Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22593

                  #548
                  lol, brock. just stop. nobody cares about wrestling.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

                  Comment

                  • Sullyute
                    a day late/a dollar short
                    • Jul 2010
                    • 3308

                    #549
                    Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    Can we get a vote on whether JL's avatar is obscene? I want to vomit every time I see it.
                    I like it, but I am a Bateman lover.
                    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

                    Comment

                    • old_gregg
                      scaly man fish
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 16915

                      #550
                      Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                      lol, brock. just stop. nobody cares about wrestling.
                      i bet a lot of gay dudes do
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                      Comment

                      • Pelado
                        Bald not naked
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 21139

                        #551
                        Originally posted by Topper View Post
                        It depends how you define it, because many define modern era as post-WWII or post-1950. That's due to FDR bringing modern government, and the advent of modern medicine becoming widespread, vaccines and technology spreading. Perhaps you disagree with that definition. But yes, BYU is a young university.

                        And yes it's Wilkinson, not Wilkerson.

                        Your snarky comment is much appreciated.
                        I didn't realize Wikipedia had an entry for "modern history". Good to know.

                        Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

                        Comment

                        • smokymountainrain
                          Impressive Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22593

                          #552
                          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          i bet a lot of gay dudes do
                          touche'
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

                          Comment

                          • Sizzle
                            #ThisIsY
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 9004

                            #553
                            Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            i bet a lot of gay dudes do

                            John Amechi, for one.

                            Even had an experience unfamiliar to my life in the States: sex. I had a memorable drunken night with an adorable wrestler (what is it with those guys?) from the University of Utah. He showed up at one of my parties and refused to leave.

                            Comment

                            • cougjunkie
                              *Banned*
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 23223

                              #554
                              Originally posted by dabrockster View Post




                              Oh, and my rage is REAL! I’ll bet you a dollar how REAL it is..


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              LOL you are no better than those Trump supporters who post internet Memes that are not even true. Go back and read the transcript of what Saban said, he did not say anything about having to win your conference to get in to the playoff. As you know by posting butthole pics, the internet is forever.
                              *Banned*

                              Comment

                              • smokymountainrain
                                Impressive Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22593

                                #555
                                Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

                                Comment

                                Working...