Oh, yeah. I guess there's a game tonight. BYU v. BSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All-American
    Right, as Usual
    • Nov 2008
    • 15666

    #106
    You aren't winning the game. If you think Tanner is your guy, then don't let him aggravate his ankle.

    This doesn't mean anything.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

    Comment

    • The_Tick
      Made something of myself
      • Nov 2008
      • 7295

      #107
      Originally posted by tooblue View Post
      The only thing I can figure is they are giving up on Mangum and the others, and starting fresh with the Freshman.
      Then give up in the first quarter. Give the kid some time to play. You give him 4 plays...and he's going to be ready for Miss. St. next week? No. So so dumb. It is Crowton level dumb.

      Comment

      • tooblue
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 5136

        #108
        Originally posted by All-American View Post
        You aren't winning the game. If you think Tanner is your guy, then don't let him aggravate his ankle.

        This doesn't mean anything.
        Then throw Koy back out there. But that's not what they did. I think they are starting fresh. Mangum isn't the answer.

        Comment

        • tooblue
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 5136

          #109
          Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
          Then give up in the first quarter. Give the kid some time to play. You give him 4 plays...and he's going to be ready for Miss. St. next week? No. So so dumb. It is Crowton level dumb.
          I agree. It is looking like Crowton Level dumb.

          Comment

          • USUC
            Chronic Poseur
            • Apr 2010
            • 8794

            #110
            Originally posted by tooblue View Post
            Then throw Koy back out there. But that's not what they did. I think they are starting fresh. Mangum isn't the answer.
            Ty isn't the answer.

            Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

            Comment

            • tooblue
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 5136

              #111
              Originally posted by USUC View Post
              Ty isn't the answer.

              Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
              Agreed. I voiced my apprehensions going back to last season.

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #112
                I feel bad for Mangum. He was the future and I think we might have just seen the last of him.

                There is so much wrong with this team it might take a very long time to correct. Very sad.

                Comment

                • tooblue
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5136

                  #113
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  I feel bad for Mangum. He was the future and I think we might have just seen the last of him.

                  There is so much wrong with this team it might take a very long time to correct. Very sad.
                  It is very sad—heart-breaking even.

                  Comment

                  • Blueintheface
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 15382

                    #114
                    Bwahahaha!!! Well,I think that’ll about do it boys. I’m out. All the way out. Team Blueintheface is completely out. I’ll check in from time to time (though no one will care). Go Jazz!! Lol.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                    Comment

                    • Omaha 680
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 11181

                      #115
                      Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      I'm staying up to watch because we're going to win.
                      I fell asleep.

                      Comment

                      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                        Time to camp
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26082

                        #116
                        Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                        Bwahahaha!!! Well,I think that’ll about do it boys. I’m out. All the way out. Team Blueintheface is completely out. I’ll check in from time to time (though no one will care). Go Jazz!! Lol.
                        This community is so little about BYU sports, we didn’t even have a thread about the game until this morning. So I guess thanks for faking interest in it for the last 8 years!
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

                        Comment

                        • BlueK
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2011
                          • 7192

                          #117
                          Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          I feel bad for Mangum. He was the future and I think we might have just seen the last of him.
                          Sitting on the bench for a year didn't help.

                          Comment

                          • BYUMizzou
                            Junior Member
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 400

                            #118
                            We have yet to beat a FBS team this year. If/when it happens, it will either be late October or early November before we pull it off. Taysom and JW helped hide a lot of warts with this offensive scheme last year.

                            Comment

                            • USUC
                              Chronic Poseur
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 8794

                              #119
                              Where's Shaka to explain this mess away? This program is a tire fire. Regardless of how likable Kalani is, this will hurt recruiting. Why would any recruit, especially on the offensive side, want to come play in this "system?"

                              Comment

                              • Moliere
                                One man.....one pie
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 27886

                                #120
                                What’s the status on Hoge? Would love to see him get another shot, if he learns to slide.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                                Comment

                                Working...