Originally posted by Pelado
View Post
Oh, yeah. I guess there's a game tonight. BYU v. BSU
Collapse
X
-
Really? That did it? Odd.Originally posted by Blueintheface View PostBwahahaha!!! Well,I think that’ll about do it boys. I’m out. All the way out. Team Blueintheface is completely out. I’ll check in from time to time (though no one will care). Go Jazz!! Lol.Dyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
-
Starting off the game with the pick and the TD drive, I started to think "I've made a huge mistake". By the end of the game, however, I was glad that I took my wife to a movie instead of driving to Provo.Originally posted by mtnbiker View PostNow aren't you glad you didn't drive down for the game?
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
- Goatnapper'96
Comment
-
Silver lining: nobody can complain about the boring second half of the schedule this year as far as whether or not BYU will win. UMass, SJSU, ECU, Hawaii are all toss-up games now as far as I’m concerned.
Comment
-
We also might have saved Matt Wells’ job at USU. I’d love for him to stick around long enough to really tank that program.Originally posted by CardiacCoug View PostSilver lining: nobody can complain about the boring second half of the schedule this year as far as whether or not BYU will win. UMass, SJSU, ECU, Hawaii are all toss-up games now as far as I’m concerned.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
Comment