We'll Lansing and We'll Shout: BYU vs. Michigan State

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omaha 680
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 11181

    #31
    Originally posted by creekster View Post
    Thread Titles? We're talking about thread titles? It's hard to believe we don't get more new posters.
    web1_web_iversonpractice_1.jpg

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #32
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      We are going to F them up so hard. Sparty goin' back on the shield after this game. We gonna molon labe all day. They can shove their phallus in their phalanx after we're done with them.
      Just like the army of heaven! No heavenly navy tho, I've got your back GN96.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • smokymountainrain
        Impressive Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22593

        #33
        Michigan State should throw it on every offensive snap.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #34
          Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          [ATTACH]7352[/ATTACH]
          not the game, not the game. thread titles.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          • Art Vandelay
            Striving for mediocrity
            • Jul 2009
            • 10516

            #35
            Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            Haven't looked yet, I'm guessing the line should be around MSU -5.5. I like BYU to cover, with a good chance to win.
            It looks like Sparty is favored by 6. Though always wise Wynn agrees with me, that it should be 5.5
            http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pag...mmary_209.html

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69687

              #36
              Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              It looks like Sparty is favored by 6. Though always wise Wynn agrees with me, that it should be 5.5
              http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pag...mmary_209.html
              Massey giving us 37% odds of winning. Predicted score = 23-28.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • Applejack
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2012
                • 3813

                #37
                Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                Don't spart nothin aint gonna be nothin.

                Comment

                • Joe Public
                  8.1 YPC
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 8524

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  So what's the deal? What happened to Michigan State between last year's (?) playoff team and now when they're losing in overtime to Indiana?
                  I think they lost a lot of starters from last year's team and have had a decent amount of injuries on defense this year. It's a time of transition, but they are still deep with talent (edit: except maybe at QB).
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #39
                    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Just like the army of heaven! No heavenly navy tho, I've got your back GN96.
                    Think they'll have oceans in heaven? Doubt it. Don't want old scratch sneaking his way in. Air Force in heaven, though. That would be badass.

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37975

                      #40
                      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Think they'll have oceans in heaven? Doubt it. Don't want old scratch sneaking his way in. Air Force in heaven, though. That would be badass.
                      No beach in heaven?!
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • YOhio
                        Hipster Mode
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26165

                        #41
                        Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        No beach in heaven?!
                        Don't think you'll need to worry about that. HFN and I will let you know, though.

                        Comment

                        • smokymountainrain
                          Impressive Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22593

                          #42
                          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          Don't think you'll need to worry about that. HFN and I will let you know, though.
                          falafel YO
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14089

                            #43
                            Water is controlled by Satan. Those of us in hell will enjoy the beach
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • pelagius
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5288

                              #44
                              Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              Water is controlled by Satan. Those of us in hell will enjoy the beach
                              Given Mormonism near universal salvation, your lack of faith and back turning on the boundary markers of the faith isn't going yield a place for you with beaches. You'll probably get to do genealogy indexing for eternity (it's a reward for how honorable you are).

                              Comment

                              • Topper
                                Pre-Historic Man
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 11764

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                                I think they lost a lot of starters from last year's team and have had a decent amount of injuries on defense this year. It's a time of transition, but they are still deep with talent (edit: except maybe at QB).
                                They are shuffling their Oline and I believe their best Dline player is out for the first half for targeting. Additionally, several players on the line are injured. I would expect the Spartans to be favored and to win. OTOH, this is not the most talented State team over the past five years and if BYU could sneak up on this, this could be the year.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                                Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                                Comment

                                Working...