We'll Lansing and We'll Shout: BYU vs. Michigan State

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All-American
    Right, as Usual
    • Nov 2008
    • 15665

    #151
    Squally!!!!
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

    Comment

    • All-American
      Right, as Usual
      • Nov 2008
      • 15665

      #152
      I like our chances here.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

      Comment

      • Joe Public
        8.1 YPC
        • Apr 2011
        • 8524

        #153
        Originally posted by All-American View Post
        Squally!!!!
        I'm not sold on Squally yet, but he's had some nice carries today.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

        Comment

        • Joe Public
          8.1 YPC
          • Apr 2011
          • 8524

          #154
          I heart Taysom.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

          "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

          Comment

          • originalsocal
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 1632

            #155
            Hill looking a lot more like the old Hill.

            Comment

            • All-American
              Right, as Usual
              • Nov 2008
              • 15665

              #156
              Suck it, haters!!
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #157
                Taysom telling couch coordinators to stfu.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • San Juan Sun
                  Kicked to the curb
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9214

                  #158
                  Liking what I'm seeing.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                  - Ty Cobb

                  Comment

                  • Clark Addison
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 10306

                    #159
                    Really amazing how bad the D looked on that first series, and how different since.

                    Comment

                    • Lost Student
                      BAND!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 4324

                      #160
                      LOL at the Terry chant during the INT.
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #161
                        That was gangsta.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • All-American
                          Right, as Usual
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 15665

                          #162
                          Booyah!!!!
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                          Comment

                          • OceanBlue
                            Junior Member
                            • May 2012
                            • 860

                            #163
                            I need to run at halftime more often. My gosh what happened ?

                            Comment

                            • Clark Addison
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 10306

                              #164
                              BYU fans representing.

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #165
                                Squalls is legit, duke! O-line was so rad right there- pushing him for another like- what- 8?
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...