Originally posted by il Padrino Ute
View Post
Utah: Welcome to the Show
Collapse
X
-
I deserved it. Shame on me.Originally posted by Babs View PostThat's for correcting my grammar earlier today!!! Just try and do it again, buster!!!"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
Bat Girl is a Sooner.Originally posted by USS UtahCheck it, two BCS Bowl wins. BYU has zero."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
-
Whereas my team played in The Greatest College Football Game of All Time. eh? So there!Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View PostHe's new Babs.
Besides, I will never forget who won the fiesta bowl in 1998 and the Orange bowl of 2002. I can't, however, remember for the life of me who won the NC those years. I think he is on to something.
Comment
-
How many does LDS Business College have?Originally posted by USS UtahCheck it, two BCS Bowl wins. BYU has zero.
I'd say 10 BCS wins is about right to equal a national title. 2 down, 8 to go.
Comment
-
The Heidi game?Originally posted by Babs View PostWhereas my team played in The Greatest College Football Game of All Time. eh? So there!"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
Geez, how can I forget it with you constantly reminding me about it?Originally posted by Babs View PostAND DON't YOU FORGET IT!"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
Oh...that game.Originally posted by Babs View PostI don't remember much of it anymore. It seems like it went on forever in a stampede of blue and it ended with a diamond ring."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
If you really want to break it down to something you can wrap your brain around, just end up #1 in both polls at the end of the season. Go get 'em tiger!Originally posted by USS UtahBut since we don't have real championships in college football, the point is moot.
Comment
-
Though I disagree with your point, I won't dismiss it as invalid. That's what I meant. Ignore the national championship thing if you can. Just be the #1rated team in the country in both polls. If Utah can do that, they've done exactly what BYU had to win the national title, be it mythical or legitimate.Originally posted by USS UtahDeciding champions by poll votes instead of on the field is the definition of mythical.
Comment
Comment