Utah: Welcome to the Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flattop
    Many books, little time
    • Jun 2009
    • 1452

    #1

    Utah: Welcome to the Show

    [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pGyPbp60Xc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pGyPbp60Xc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
    Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
    Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."
  • Flattop
    Many books, little time
    • Jun 2009
    • 1452

    #2
    Start Playin Utah Man!

    I need it, I want it -- I can't get enough.
    Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
    Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
    Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

    Comment

    • Flattop
      Many books, little time
      • Jun 2009
      • 1452

      #3
      31-17

      [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0Nj6tsby_I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0Nj6tsby_I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
      Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
      Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
      Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

      Comment

      • Coach McGuirk
        1
        • Nov 2008
        • 12109

        #4
        wow, who the hell sings that song? That might be the worst song I have heard in some years. Highlights were fine though.

        Comment

        • Flattop
          Many books, little time
          • Jun 2009
          • 1452

          #5
          Don't Stop Believin'

          [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fz2mF7r2EmQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fz2mF7r2EmQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
          Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
          Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
          Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

          Comment

          • Flattop
            Many books, little time
            • Jun 2009
            • 1452

            #6
            SUGAR BOWL!

            [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDWKnQtpzOQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDWKnQtpzOQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
            Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
            Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
            Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

            Comment

            • Flattop
              Many books, little time
              • Jun 2009
              • 1452

              #7
              SB Pep Rally

              [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AfO_51Na6b4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AfO_51Na6b4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
              Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
              Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
              Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

              Comment

              • Flattop
                Many books, little time
                • Jun 2009
                • 1452

                #8
                Back to Football

                [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HOVMdon6ijo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HOVMdon6ijo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
                Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
                Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
                Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #9
                  This used to be such a nice neighborhood.

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                    wow, who the hell sings that song? That might be the worst song I have heard in some years. Highlights were fine though.
                    My 14 year old son informs me that the band is aptly named Saliva.
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • il Padrino Ute
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 19161

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      This used to be such a nice neighborhood.
                      Don't be jealous because your team doesn't win BCS bowls.
                      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                      Comment

                      • Babs
                        Not a Lawyer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 17128

                        #12
                        Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                        Don't be jealous because your team doesn't win BCS bowls.
                        Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get to play for the title someday.

                        Comment

                        • Flattop
                          Many books, little time
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 1452

                          #13
                          &quot;Wow, Wow, Wow.&quot;

                          [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pEC8tKRllfQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pEC8tKRllfQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
                          Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
                          Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
                          Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

                          Comment

                          • il Padrino Ute
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 19161

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get to play for the title someday.
                            Ouch.

                            I think the ref should subtract one point for a shot below the belt.
                            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #15
                              Originally posted by USS Utah
                              Two BCS wins are greater than one mythical national championship.
                              What about seven?

                              Comment

                              Working...