Help Wanted: Who replaces Bronco?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #106
    Originally posted by wally View Post
    What is he getting paid right now?
    If you really want to know, you could find his salary at www.utahsright.com
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • Northwestcoug
      Cocked and Loaded
      • May 2011
      • 18034

      #107
      Wow. I take shut down CS off my computer for an hour and Bronco's gone???

      Crazy.

      And I second (or third or fourth) Sarkisian coming back as prodigal son. It will make a great story.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

      Comment

      • Omaha 680
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 11183

        #108
        Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
        Tell me you didn't NCMO at Squaw Peak while at BYU!! I dare you!
        It was committed!

        Comment

        • old_gregg
          scaly man fish
          • Nov 2009
          • 16915

          #109
          Originally posted by wally View Post
          What is he getting paid right now?
          i don't know what kind of commission does kyle play to coerce high school players
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #110
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            What is Ken N's current salary? Anybody know?
            According to USA Today, he's making a little more than $1.6M

            Ever wondered who the highest paid coach in college football is? Find out today with USA TODAY's complete salary data.
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #111
              Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              Wow. I take shut down CS off my computer for an hour and Bronco's gone???

              Crazy.

              And I second (or third or fourth) Sarkisian coming back as prodigal son. It will make a great story.
              First you vote for Clinton and then you want Sarkisian? Are you really a Ute fan?
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • All-American
                Right, as Usual
                • Nov 2008
                • 15674

                #112
                Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                Wow. I take shut down CS off my computer for an hour and Bronco's gone???

                Crazy.

                And I second (or third or fourth) Sarkisian coming back as prodigal son. It will make a great story.
                Sark would be pretty cool.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                Comment

                • Omaha 680
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 11183

                  #113
                  Originally posted by All-American View Post
                  Sark would be pretty cool.
                  It would. Is the active LDS requirement a policy or doctrine?

                  Comment

                  • Northwestcoug
                    Cocked and Loaded
                    • May 2011
                    • 18034

                    #114
                    Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    First you vote for Clinton and then you want Sarkisian? Are you really a Ute fan?
                    Dude, I can barely manage keeping up with Cougar sports. I don't have the energy to be a half-assed Ute fan as well.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14095

                      #115
                      People are stupid to be happy about this. Most people here are not happy (I get it) but CB is downright idiotic over this. We are on the edge of oblivion right now. This is a big problem. I am amazed at how stupid people on that board are.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • All-American
                        Right, as Usual
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 15674

                        #116
                        Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        It would. Is the active LDS requirement a policy or doctrine?
                        Policy.

                        Time to get the brethren to the upper room and lock the doors.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                        Comment

                        • Moliere
                          One man.....one pie
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 27895

                          #117
                          Time for the church to fully support BYU football with tithing dollars. With a $6 billion revenue sponsoring organization we should be able to get whomever we want. Time to pony up the widow's mite TSM!!
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                          Comment

                          • smokymountainrain
                            Impressive Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22593

                            #118
                            Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            Policy.

                            Time to get the brethren to the upper room and lock the doors.
                            Lol.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

                            Comment

                            • All-American
                              Right, as Usual
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 15674

                              #119
                              Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Time for the church to fully support BYU football with tithing dollars. With a $6 billion revenue sponsoring organization we should be able to get whomever we want. Time to pony up the widow's mite TSM!!
                              Let's go shopping!
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                              Comment

                              • Crockett
                                Junior Member
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 850

                                #120
                                Originally posted by All-American View Post
                                Sark would be pretty cool.
                                Getting a fresh start as OC for a few years until he gets another HC opportunity. I could see it. No way he gets the keys to the HC car at BYU.

                                Comment

                                Working...