Help Wanted: Who replaces Bronco?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Art Vandelay
    Striving for mediocrity
    • Jul 2009
    • 10516

    #331
    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    His wife doesn't look LDS.
    that's kind of impressive, but mainly creepy, you looked. sjbh

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #332
      Streeter? Isn't that the paralyzed QB from friday night lights? What a great story that would be!
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • BlueK
        Senior Member
        • May 2011
        • 7189

        #333
        Is it assumed we won't be able to get Darrell Bevell?

        Comment

        • Color Me Badd Fan
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 12519

          #334
          Originally posted by falafel View Post
          His wife doesn't look LDS.
          I'm sure we'll receive a cease and desist letter from the Streeter family, but I disagree:



          Two children with one on the way in this photo. I'd feel a little better about the Mormon prognostication if that was the fourth child and not only the third.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

          Comment

          • Color Me Badd Fan
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 12519

            #335
            Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
            I'm sure we'll receive a cease and desist letter from the Streeter family, but I disagree:



            Two children with one on the way in this photo. I'd feel a little better about the Mormon prognostication if that was the fourth child and not only the third.
            Lol, didn't look at the last couple photos.

            Maybe there's an exception for being super pregnant and taking photos at the beach.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37975

              #336
              Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
              Lol, didn't look at the last couple photos.

              Maybe there's an exception for being super pregnant and taking photos at the beach.




              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #337
                she could have done better
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37975

                  #338
                  Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  that's kind of impressive, but mainly creepy, you looked. sjbh
                  Creepy has been my MO since day one on this site. The wife is always the one that will tell if the dude is LDS. She'll have the stereotypical LDS-mom shots. This one doesn't.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • MartyFunkhouser
                    Disciple of RNGesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18747

                    #339
                    -----------------------
                    Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 09-13-2016, 05:44 PM.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

                    Comment

                    • Northwestcoug
                      Cocked and Loaded
                      • May 2011
                      • 18016

                      #340
                      LOL. The wife pictures are always the go-to to gauge mormonness.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37975

                        #341
                        Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        LOL. The wife pictures are always the go-to to gauge mormonness.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • pelagius
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5288

                          #342
                          The MTC should adopt this as their motto: maliciously obedient (personally I would have went with malignantly obedient )

                          Comment

                          • jay santos
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 13652

                            #343
                            meticulously

                            Comment

                            • MartyFunkhouser
                              Disciple of RNGesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18747

                              #344
                              -----------------------
                              Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 09-13-2016, 05:45 PM.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37975

                                #345
                                Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                                I can answer the question how a player could be maliciously obedient. Let's say for example that Bronco Mendenhall ordered Lapuaho to punch a Boise St player in the groin, I'd argue that Lapuaho's following through with the order would be maliciously obedient. I do doubt that BM ordered Lapuaho to punch a Boise St player in the groin, but I have no inside sources to verify if he did one way or the other.
                                took too long, too detailed.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...