Help Wanted: Who replaces Bronco?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Uncle Ted
    The Big 12 money shot.
    • Apr 2010
    • 28853

    #226
    Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    Yeah I'm glad he's already locked in.
    I am not sure how he is locked in but these recruits seem to be staying with BYU... maybe they have been told that KWhit is finally giving Hill the finger :



    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #227
      Originally posted by All-American View Post
      It's not showing for me. What does the tweet say?
      Breaking News: Per Source; BYU has hired a replacement for former Head Coach, Bronco Mendenhall. Info to come soon! #BYUFOOTBALL
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • BlueK
        Senior Member
        • May 2011
        • 7192

        #228
        Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        How many people at CB are saying it's going to be Andy Reid.
        none

        Comment

        • Topper
          Pre-Historic Man
          • Nov 2011
          • 11764

          #229
          Originally posted by All-American View Post
          It's not showing for me. What does the tweet say?
          Is that post made up? It doesn't show up for me either.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

          Comment

          • BlueK
            Senior Member
            • May 2011
            • 7192

            #230
            Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            I've never liked Bronco as a person. As a coach, I think he's slightly above average D1 coach. If this weren't BYU, I'd probably be "meh" with him leaving, maybe even glad. At BYU, with who we have as options, this is potentially disaster.
            You really think Bronco is a bad guy? Come on.

            Comment

            • Topper
              Pre-Historic Man
              • Nov 2011
              • 11764

              #231
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Breaking News: Per Source; BYU has hired a replacement for former Head Coach, Bronco Mendenhall. Info to come soon! #BYUFOOTBALL
              It must be Anae. Sadness.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

              Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

              Comment

              • BlueK
                Senior Member
                • May 2011
                • 7192

                #232
                Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Apparently Mike Leach has been contacted. Would be awesome to see Tanner in his system.
                Leach doesn't use running QBs as far as I've observed.

                Comment

                • Uncle Ted
                  The Big 12 money shot.
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 28853

                  #233
                  Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  How many people at CB are saying it's going to be Andy Reid.
                  Yeah, I could see Andy Reid giving up his $6mm salary at KC to have the honor of coaching at BYU.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • BlueK
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2011
                    • 7192

                    #234
                    Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                    Taysom, for one.

                    I hope Holliday stays.
                    Taysom has better options than Virginia. If he goes there it's because he just loves Bronco and doesn't want to play for anyone else.

                    Comment

                    • BlueK
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2011
                      • 7192

                      #235
                      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Yeah. I can't wait to see Tanner run the option!
                      for the one game he'd be healthy!

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #236
                        Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                        Taysom has better options than Virginia. If he goes there it's because he just loves Bronco and doesn't want to play for anyone else.
                        I don't know... Virginia has a good law school.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • RC Vikings
                          Known Heterosexual
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 8789

                          #237
                          Originally posted by Topper View Post
                          It must be Anae. Sadness.
                          If it's not Anae how will that look to the poly church members, we want you to play for BYU but you're not good enough to be a head coach at BYU.

                          Comment

                          • Topper
                            Pre-Historic Man
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 11764

                            #238
                            Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                            If it's not Anae how will that look to the poly church members, we want you to play for BYU but you're not good enough to be a head coach at BYU.
                            It could also be Sitake or Niu. Those will keep the Poly lines open.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #239
                              Originally posted by Topper View Post
                              Is that post made up? It doesn't show up for me either.
                              The post you're looking for could not be found or may have been deleted.


                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Topper
                                Pre-Historic Man
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 11764

                                #240
                                Reading that feed makes me believe he is full of crap.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                                Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                                Comment

                                Working...