6th place and going to the Veg: BYU vs Utah bowl game thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69703

    #166
    Originally posted by Brian View Post
    what about a meteor hitting vegas right before the game? surely the lord will spare his team and ya'll will have the only victory possible: a moral victory with a forfeit.

    EDIT: I bet Bronco would even botch that option!
    Probably.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #167
      Originally posted by Brian View Post
      what about a meteor hitting vegas right before the game? surely the lord will spare his team and ya'll will have the only victory possible: a moral victory with a forfeit.

      EDIT: I bet Bronco would even botch that option!
      In retrospect, I would have preferred a real W with a forfeit by Missouri.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #168
        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Haha. LAU needs to go stick his nose back in Mitt Romney's butt. At least then his idiocy was somewhat muffled.
        ha, gross!
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • BlueK
          Senior Member
          • May 2011
          • 7192

          #169
          This game must happen.

          Comment

          • Dwight Schr-ute
            Members Only
            • May 2011
            • 4917

            #170
            I've got the stake center reserved for the night of Friday Dec. 18th for the CS vs UB5 Ma'ake Mayhem Celebrity Battle Basketball and BBQ Banquet. If CS wins, survivors will be treated to an amazing brisket prepared by Mr. Lebowski. If UB5 wins, survivors will head over to the nearest Arby's. To ensure an even playing field, bats and mid-evil lurping weaponry only, no fire arms please.
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

            Comment

            • Donuthole
              Official Outgayer
              • Nov 2008
              • 25268

              #171
              Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
              I've got the stake center reserved for the night of Friday Dec. 18th for the CS vs UB5 Ma'ake Mayhem Celebrity Battle Basketball and BBQ Banquet. If CS wins, survivors will be treated to an amazing brisket prepared by Mr. Lebowski. If UB5 wins, survivors will head over to the nearest Arby's. To ensure an even playing field, bats and mid-evil lurping weaponry only, no fire arms please.
              double fail. I will, however, bring my fire arms. Win!


              Last edited by Donuthole; 12-04-2015, 09:34 AM.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69703

                #172
                Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                I've got the stake center reserved for the night of Friday Dec. 18th for the CS vs UB5 Ma'ake Mayhem Celebrity Battle Basketball and BBQ Banquet. If CS wins, survivors will be treated to an amazing brisket prepared by Mr. Lebowski. If UB5 wins, survivors will head over to the nearest Arby's. To ensure an even playing field, bats and mid-evil lurping weaponry only, no fire arms please.
                Too risky. Someone might die.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Dwight Schr-ute
                  Members Only
                  • May 2011
                  • 4917

                  #173
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Too risky. Someone might die.
                  I thought that was the whole point?

                  I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #174
                    Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                    I've got the stake center reserved for the night of Friday Dec. 18th for the CS vs UB5 Ma'ake Mayhem Celebrity Battle Basketball and BBQ Banquet. If CS wins, survivors will be treated to an amazing brisket prepared by Mr. Lebowski. If UB5 wins, survivors will head over to the nearest Arby's. To ensure an even playing field, bats and mid-evil lurping weaponry only, no fire arms please.
                    I like Arby's. They make a mean smokehouse brisket sandwich.

                    Comment

                    • Dwight Schr-ute
                      Members Only
                      • May 2011
                      • 4917

                      #175
                      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      double fail. I will, however, bring my fire arms. Win!


                      Serves me right for punching out a post while helping my six year old get ready for school.
                      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                      Comment

                      • Dwight Schr-ute
                        Members Only
                        • May 2011
                        • 4917

                        #176
                        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        I like Arby's. They make a mean smokehouse brisket sandwich.
                        Are you announcing that you will now be known as UOhio?! Welcome home, Brother!
                        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                        Comment

                        • YOhio
                          Hipster Mode
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26165

                          #177
                          Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                          Are you announcing that you will now be known as UOhio?! Welcome home, Brother!
                          No. Fuck off.

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #178
                            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            No. Fuck off.
                            Kinda early for the salty stuff, dontcha think?
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37986

                              #179
                              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                              59% of Utah fans are no different than BYU fans. I'm surprised that it's such a low percentage.
                              Ha, what the hell are you talking about?
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • YOhio
                                Hipster Mode
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26165

                                #180
                                Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                Kinda early for the salty stuff, dontcha think?
                                He's essentially saying that people that like and love Arby's are ute fans. That shit doesn't fly with me.

                                Comment

                                Working...