Me Love You Langi Time; Harvey's Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25268

    #1

    Me Love You Langi Time; Harvey's Thread

    Harvey is quietly having an unbelievable start to his junior year. After three games, he is top 25 in the entire nation in both sacks and INTs. Broken down by position, he is top three in both stats for LBs.

    Harvey had two INTs against UCLA, but I thought his most impressive play of that game was when he chased down the RB from behind and saved a sure TD. He showed some wheels we haven't seen at ILB since Mike Tanner graduated.

    Place your Harvey-specific commentary here.

    Also, YO can ead.


    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
  • The_Douger
    Athletic Supporter
    • Jun 2012
    • 5413

    #2
    I thought his best play in the game was when he popped the pass up in the air and caught it for his second interception. It was frustrating that we couldn't capitalize on those turnovers, but he did truly have an amazing game last Sat.
    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #3
      As of the UCLA game, he's also our short yardage back.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • SCcoug
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 7625

        #4
        And he has great crazy eyes.

        Comment

        • Katy Lied
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 9435

          #5
          love this thread title

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #6
            Sacks? Lol who besides BYU even tracks that? Made up stat.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • Art Vandelay
              Striving for mediocrity
              • Jul 2009
              • 10516

              #7
              I have zero memory of Mike Tanner. Was he after Rob Morris?

              Comment

              • Donuthole
                Official Outgayer
                • Nov 2008
                • 25268

                #8
                Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                I have zero memory of Mike Tanner. Was he after Rob Morris?
                Ena was after Morris. He was after Ena. Super fast. Lightning.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                Comment

                • Bo Diddley
                  Senior
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 18800

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Harvey had two INTs against UCLA, but I thought his most impressive play of that game was when he chased down the RB from behind and saved a sure TD. He showed some wheels we haven't seen at ILB since Mike Tanner graduated.
                  That was insane.

                  Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Sacks? Lol who besides BYU even tracks that? Made up stat.
                  Plus, according to the BYU hype machine, he didn't even have any QB hurries.

                  Comment

                  • Art Vandelay
                    Striving for mediocrity
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10516

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Ena was after Morris. He was after Ena. Super fast. Lightning.
                    Ah the Crowton years. No wonder I can't recall anything about the defense.

                    Comment

                    • jay santos
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 13652

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Ena was after Morris. He was after Ena. Super fast. Lightning.
                      I appreciated it the first time.

                      Comment

                      • Green Monstah
                        Royal Rooter
                        • Aug 2010
                        • 13962

                        #12
                        Best hardware on the team. JJ Watt-esque.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                        "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                        Comment

                        • imanihonjin
                          Junior Member
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 3772

                          #13
                          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          Sacks? Lol who besides BYU even tracks that? Made up stat.

                          Comment

                          • smokymountainrain
                            Impressive Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22593

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Ena was after Morris. He was after Ena. Super fast. Lightning.
                            Look at this face. Of course he could fly.

                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

                            Comment

                            • MartyFunkhouser
                              Disciple of RNGesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18754

                              #15
                              I'm disappointed that Langi's time on his mission trip did not help him learn the importance of keeping his commitments. I am also disappointed that he did not learn to show gratitude. He turned his back on the people and environment that put him in the position to be worthy for a mission trip.

                              The good news for Langi, he got 1 win in his career against his rival. That is more than BYU's last great LBer, Kyle Van Noy, accomplished.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

                              Comment

                              Working...