"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wally
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    Jon Wilner, you say?

    lol! good ol' Whit. He is such a dork on this kind of stuff. But, he's our dork and he has massively delivered for us in the past, so I wouldn't change a thing!!

    Leave a comment:


  • wally
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post

    I watched that video. Despite his tilted head, I think Drake Toll does a good job.



    I can see why you'd say that. But what about the non-stupid moron? He thinks you are a lame fanbase as well. And no fair saying "he's a stupid moron too" because you've missed that opportunity.
    I was obviously just messing around, but the Locked on group is EXORBITANTLY 'click baitey' without any real analysis. All fluff no stuff, if you catch my drift. Kind of like a bunch of middle schoolers half talking sports and half (inside) joking around. The locked on Utah guy is also just as annoying as the rest of them.

    The once or twice I watched that in this video, he did fall over himself to praise BYU, so I can see why you like him. lol! My guess is he is getting money or favors from some BYU donor or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    Drake Toll can be super annoying. But he is one datapoint. Any big 12 specific media that is not affiliated with Utah has the same impression and mindset. Go browse any of the other locked on hosts or John Kurtz who does a great job covering the Big12 on his own channel. All of them agree Utah fans are the worst right now.

    I know Utah fans pine for the soothing hackery of Jon Wilner but times have changed.
    Jon Wilner, you say?

    Leave a comment:


  • Omaha 680
    replied
    Drake Toll can be super annoying. But he is one datapoint. Any big 12 specific media that is not affiliated with Utah has the same impression and mindset. Go browse any of the other locked on hosts or John Kurtz who does a great job covering the Big12 on his own channel. All of them agree Utah fans are the worst right now.

    I know Utah fans pine for the soothing hackery of Jon Wilner but times have changed.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    This is a very interesting video and I encourage all to watch.


    I watched that video. Despite his tilted head, I think Drake Toll does a good job.

    Originally posted by wally View Post

    I don't watch that guys videos on account of he's a stupid moron.
    I can see why you'd say that. But what about the non-stupid moron? He thinks you are a lame fanbase as well. And no fair saying "he's a stupid moron too" because you've missed that opportunity.

    Leave a comment:

Working...