2015 College Football Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #406
    Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    Zeke saved us. Dude went beast mode!! Sadly if we do not get our OL in sync we will be come last year's FSU. Wait. MSU will thump us first..


    Sheesh. We continue to loo awful..
    There was no beast mode in that game, haha knock it off.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #407
      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      So Georgia/Oregon in the overrated bowl this year? Wait never mind Georgia will still be in the top 15.
      Georgia owns the overrated bowl, kind of like how BYU owns the holiday bowl or the Vegas bowl.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • dabrockster
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 10963

        #408
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        There was no beast mode in that game, haha knock it off.
        Over 264 yards in the game. 234 in the 2nd half. You are delusional..

        Comment

        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
          Time to camp
          • Nov 2008
          • 26082

          #409
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Georgia owns the overrated bowl, kind of like how BYU owns the holiday bowl or the Vegas bowl.
          Great another blow out coming up for Oregon this season.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

          Comment

          • dabrockster
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 10963

            #410
            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            I'm not feeling sorry for you. #sjbh
            ..

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #411
              Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
              Over 264 yards in the game. 234 in the 2nd half. You are delusional..
              One of us is.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • USUC
                Chronic Poseur
                • Apr 2010
                • 8806

                #412
                PAC not looking particularly strong this year. Great time for Utah to be peaking.

                Comment

                • Commando
                  Explosivo
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 20748

                  #413
                  Effing UCLA. And also, Ol Miss is getting Michiganed by the Gators. Good to see some of that going around.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                  Comment

                  • Omaha 680
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 11183

                    #414
                    Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    Effing UCLA. And also, Ol Miss is getting Michiganed by the Gators. Good to see some of that going around.
                    ...aaaand I checked the score on my flight and saw that Nebraska let Illinois come back and win. Double whammy for me

                    Comment

                    • LiveCoug
                      LA Ute loves me
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18489

                      #415
                      Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      ...aaaand I checked the score on my flight and saw that Nebraska let Illinois come back and win. Double whammy for me
                      That was bad. Nebraska throwing on 3rd down with 55 seconds to go and Illinois had 0 timeouts. Nebraska was up 6.

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #416
                        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        That was bad. Nebraska throwing on 3rd down with 55 seconds to go and Illinois had 0 timeouts. Nebraska was up 6.


                        If that's true, they fully, richly deserved to lose. Can't imagine Nebraska's fanbase can be too thrilled with the new regime's antics. There's only so much you can forgive of a first year coach.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #417
                          Oh did I mention I am about as giddy with excitement (as I guess I could be over a Big 10 game) that Iowa beat Wisconsin? Love it.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • Omaha 680
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 11183

                            #418
                            UCLA making it interesting. Have I mentioned how much I ddislike Gus Johnson? I think I read he's going to do the World Cup games in 2018 when fox has it. I think i'll end up jamming cue tips into my brain.

                            Comment

                            • Joe Public
                              8.1 YPC
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 8544

                              #419
                              UCLA down by six in the fourth quarter at home.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                              "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #420
                                Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                                UCLA down by six in the fourth quarter at home.
                                Nice. They should take this as long as that defense can get a stop or two.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...