BYU v. Cal Bears

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The_Douger
    Athletic Supporter
    • Jun 2012
    • 5413

    #91
    That might be the first pass Mike Davis has defensed this year.
    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

    Comment

    • old_gregg
      scaly man fish
      • Nov 2009
      • 16915

      #92
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #93
        Ha. We beat Cal on the road with half our team. P12 sucks.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • USUC
          Chronic Poseur
          • Apr 2010
          • 8784

          #94

          Comment

          • The_Douger
            Athletic Supporter
            • Jun 2012
            • 5413

            #95
            I find great satisfaction in keeping Cal from going to a bowl game.
            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #96
              I'm getting in on the action.

              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #97
                Jordan Leslie


                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #98
                  Accounting program smack from Bronco
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #99

                    Comment

                    • San Juan Sun
                      Kicked to the curb
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9214

                      #100
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      Accounting program smack from Bronco
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                      - Ty Cobb

                      Comment

                      • venkman
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 2199

                        #101
                        What a fun game! Great job by Christian, Leslie, & Co. Hell, great job by the defense...you got a stop when it counted.
                        "Remember to double tap"

                        Comment

                        • old_gregg
                          scaly man fish
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 16915

                          #102
                          Originally posted by venkman View Post
                          What a fun game! Great job by Christian, Leslie, & Co. Hell, great job by the defense...you got a stop when it counted.
                          that bad false start call didn't hurt
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                          Comment

                          • The_Douger
                            Athletic Supporter
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 5413

                            #103
                            There are very few things that make me more happy than BYU winning.
                            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69676

                              #104
                              WOOHOO!!
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69676

                                #105
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...