Week 10 will be zen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #76
    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    This is rich coming from a utah fan posting and talking shit on a BYU message board.
    Don't fall for it, bro. SU is just trying to get a reaction out of you. I've seen him do this kind of thing before and he's very subtle about it.

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #77
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Don't fall for it, bro. SU is just trying to get a reaction out of you. I've seen him do this kind of thing before and he's very subtle about it.
      Damn, he's good.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • Paperback Writer
        Signature won a Pulitzer
        • Nov 2010
        • 5211

        #78
        Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        Funny you mention this. I have a buddy who is a Utahman and he posts more about BYU winning or losing then he does about Utah.. Whenever I see a post from him on FB, I think of you...



        And even more hilarious is that he is the Executive Secretary of our local Chapter of the BYU Management Society.. He hates BYU. But not enough to look for ways to exploit his professional career...
        Is your Utahman buddy a BYU alumni?
        “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
        "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

        Comment

        • dabrockster
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 10947

          #79
          Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
          Is your Utahman buddy a BYU alumni?


          Nope.. Not even a Utah graduate. Not even a Ohio State Graduate.

          Comment

          • SeattleUte
            Faith crisis consultant
            • Nov 2008
            • 20837

            #80
            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            This is rich coming from a utah fan posting and talking shit on a BYU message board.
            And don't come to UB5 for commentary about your team's embarrassing season because you won't find it. We're not in your league any more and we don't care about you. We don't even play you anymore and don't want to.

            I'm here because I'm the flaming sword of truth.
            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

            --Jonathan Swift

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #81
              Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
              And don't come to UB5 for commentary about your team's embarrassing season because you won't find it. We're not in your league any more and we don't care about you. We don't even play you anymore and don't want to.

              I'm here because I'm the flaming sword of truth.
              I think we all agree that you're flaming. NTTAWWT.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #82
                Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                And don't come to UB5 for commentary about your team's embarrassing season because you won't find it. We're not in your league any more and we don't care about you. We don't even play you anymore and don't want to.

                I'm here because I'm the flaming sword of truth.
                I don't think you will find much of anything on UB5.
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • smokymountainrain
                  Impressive Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22593

                  #83
                  Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                  And don't come to UB5 for commentary about your team's embarrassing season because you won't find it. We're not in your league any more and we don't care about you. We don't even play you anymore and don't want to.

                  I'm here because I'm the flaming sword of truth.
                  No worries. I'm a BYU fan, so I can't imagine why I would post on a Utah board.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

                  Comment

                  • Omaha 680
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 11181

                    #84
                    I thought there was a whole lengthy thread on UB5 about BYU and that's where we learned about Viking ' s latest antics and FMUte. I don't care enough to go over and verify though. Maybe my sword isn't flaming enough.

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #85
                      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                      And don't come to UB5 for commentary about your team's embarrassing season because you won't find it. We're not in your league any more and we don't care about you. We don't even play you anymore and don't want to.
                      I'm pretty sure we play each other in 4 or so weeks in basketball. Both schools recently inked a deal to resume playing in football.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25268

                        #86
                        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Was that the beginning of the end of Andy Phillips' dominance, a la Matt Payne at Boise State?
                        Bump. Andy is now a 50/50 FG kicker.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        Working...