Week 10 will be zen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • USUC
    Chronic Poseur
    • Apr 2010
    • 8793

    #31
    Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
    I've grown to hate TCU.

    I hate their coach. Their QB is a total whiner. It's like bitch city there. And my hatred started after we shared a conference with them.
    Yep. Tough to see where they lose now. I don't think K-State has the firepower to keep up. Not good for validating the irrational "BYU to the Big-12" hopes.

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #32
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      rodizio.

      we went as well and i tried kangaroo. also had rattlesnake. neither was very good.
      I was at the asian market center a few weeks ago and I noticed, amongst other things in their horrible, awful, terrible, no-good, very bad frozen meat section, that they actually had python steaks from the Philippines.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • Omaha 680
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 11181

        #33
        Brock Huard is kind of a weirdo.

        Comment

        • USUC
          Chronic Poseur
          • Apr 2010
          • 8793

          #34
          Oregon humming.

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #35
            Originally posted by USUC View Post
            Oregon humming.
            Like it's their job.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69706

              #36
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Looking forward to the Oregon versus Stanford game tonight. It's always interesting to see how Oregon finds a way to lose the game.
              Not this year. Way to go, Ducks.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • Omaha 680
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 11181

                #37
                Treadwell of Ole Miss just got his ankle snapped like Taysom. Pretty awful.

                Comment

                • SCcoug
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7625

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  Treadwell of Ole Miss just got his ankle snapped like Taysom. Pretty awful.
                  And he didn't get it in either. Auburn might have recovered in the endzone.

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #39
                    That is a tough way to lose for Ole Miss. Wow.

                    Comment

                    • Joe Public
                      8.1 YPC
                      • Apr 2011
                      • 8525

                      #40
                      Arkansas has played Miss. St. tough
                      all night. Nice defensive play by the Bulldogs for the interception.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                      "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                      Comment

                      • USUC
                        Chronic Poseur
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 8793

                        #41
                        Utah... when will this madness end?

                        Comment

                        • Omaha 680
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 11181

                          #42
                          Originally posted by USUC View Post
                          Utah... when will this madness end?
                          Tonight, thank goodness. You know what they say about kickers.

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #43
                            Fun game. PAC-12 vastly overrated.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • USUC
                              Chronic Poseur
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 8793

                              #44
                              57 passing yards for Utah? Absolutely crazy this team rattled off wins the last three weeks. A testament to Booker and that nasty defense.

                              Comment

                              • ewth8tr
                                Reverend of Irreverence
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 2347

                                #45
                                Originally posted by USUC View Post
                                57 passing yards for Utah? Absolutely crazy this team rattled off wins the last three weeks. A testament to Booker and that nasty defense.
                                What is funny is that a guy I work with insisted that utah would be so much better on offense with Dres Anderson because of all of his drops. They really missed Dres tonight and his ability to stretch the defense.
                                "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

                                Comment

                                Working...