Male Camel Toe Syndrome: I'll Never Get Enough of USU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18489

    #601
    It's official. Leg fracture.

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #602
      Broken leg confirmed.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #603
        Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        14 points in an OT game against Arkansas State.
        So much awesome.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • San Juan Sun
          Kicked to the curb
          • Dec 2009
          • 9214

          #604
          Which bone?
          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

          - Ty Cobb

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14105

            #605
            Nice bills
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18489

              #606
              A punt! Yes!

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #607
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Broken leg confirmed.
                Mother fucker.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • smokymountainrain
                  Impressive Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22593

                  #608
                  They should go for it. 6 yards against JJ's 30 yard cushion is a gimme.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

                  Comment

                  • myboynoah
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 21719

                    #609
                    OK, it's CS time!
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #610
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      Mother fucker.
                      Could be better than an ACL or something...
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Pheidippides
                        Liberal Feminazi
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14759

                        #611
                        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        It's official. Leg fracture.
                        There's no way it wasn't. I broke my leg in a similar way at a similar age. Hasn't ever been right since, but it's manageable.
                        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                        Comment

                        • San Juan Sun
                          Kicked to the curb
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9214

                          #612
                          Remember when Doman called a dumbass running play when we should have been kneeling on it. And he screwed up Taysom's knee. The coaches kind of tried to allude to taysom getting the play call wrong, but then backed off and never clearly explained who's fault that was? Awesome accountability. Still pisses me off.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                          - Ty Cobb

                          Comment

                          • The_Tick
                            Made something of myself
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7297

                            #613
                            Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                            Which bone?
                            BYU won't give that info.

                            Comment

                            • Omaha 680
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 11185

                              #614
                              Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              OK, it's CS time!
                              I believe!

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #615
                                Christian Stewart train now boarding! Choo-choo! All aboard!
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...