Male Camel Toe Syndrome: I'll Never Get Enough of USU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smokymountainrain
    Impressive Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22593

    #496
    Even with Taysom's injury, it's should be 14-7 right now if BYU's defense were worth a shit. I'll give USU the TD on the fumble.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

    Comment

    • FMCoug
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 6825

      #497
      On the bright side, I'm in EDT and have an early morning tomorrow. Might as well go to sleep.
      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

      Comment

      • Flystripper
        Degenerate Gambler
        • Nov 2008
        • 14094

        #498
        Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
        Can we be completely honest? This was a matter of time with Taysom.
        It was. Still sad.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #499
          Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          I'm pretty sure SU's depositions are pretty much all wrapped up.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • Topper
            Pre-Historic Man
            • Nov 2011
            • 11764

            #500
            I cannot imagine the ignominy of losing to USU. Damn you Bronco!
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #501
              Let's go, Christian Stewart!!
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • myboynoah
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 21719

                #502
                OK, time to gut it up, Cougars.

                Who is our back-up QB?
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                Comment

                • Joe Public
                  8.1 YPC
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 8530

                  #503
                  Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                  I'm so damn tired of our mentally weak RMs. Dumb ass penalties, inconsistent effort. More talent than teams like USU, but how often are we outplayed by teams like this? It's years of this shit.
                  This is spot on. Jordan Leslie stands out on the team because he simply plays with focus and desire.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment

                  • Pheidippides
                    Liberal Feminazi
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14759

                    #504
                    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    I'm pretty sure SU's depositions are pretty much all wrapped up.
                    I set the over/under at 5 minutes until he shows up.

                    We could be down 35-14 by the end of half.
                    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14094

                      #505
                      Originally posted by Topper View Post
                      I cannot imagine the ignominy of losing to USU. Damn you Bronco!
                      It's happened before. Do you not gave a memory?
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #506
                        Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                        Can we be completely honest? This was a matter of time with Taysom.
                        It really was. Dude just takes too much of a pounding.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • San Juan Sun
                          Kicked to the curb
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9214

                          #507
                          Even my wife is pissed. The sweetest, most noncompetitive woman any of you have ever seen can't take more of this. She went upstairs. She went upstairs.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                          - Ty Cobb

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #508
                            Man, this puts a major damper on the halftime celebration too. So sick.

                            Comment

                            • Omaha 680
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 11181

                              #509
                              Ok let's find out something about this coaching staff and team. Season dreams are shattered, but we still have the talent to win this game, and easily. Need to see some anger from the defense.

                              Comment

                              • Topper
                                Pre-Historic Man
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 11764

                                #510
                                And I am embarrassed losing to the turds each time it happens.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                                Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                                Comment

                                Working...