Male Camel Toe Syndrome: I'll Never Get Enough of USU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flystripper
    Degenerate Gambler
    • Nov 2008
    • 14089

    #466
    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    As bad as they've played, I wasn't really worried about loss, not so much anymore. A loss may be a real possibility.
    Game over
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #467
      I'm so damn tired of our mentally weak RMs. Dumb ass penalties, inconsistent effort. More talent than teams like USU, but how often are we outplayed by teams like this? It's years of this shit.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #468
        Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        Game over
        Game? Try season.

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #469
          Pass defense is just so so bad.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #470
            I feel sick. Taysom.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • Flystripper
              Degenerate Gambler
              • Nov 2008
              • 14089

              #471
              So sad. Makes me sick.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

              Comment

              • San Juan Sun
                Kicked to the curb
                • Dec 2009
                • 9214

                #472
                I just told my wife that was going to happen. I swear.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                - Ty Cobb

                Comment

                • lambdacoug
                  Junior Member
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 3981

                  #473
                  I'm going home. This will not end well.
                  Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                  - Howard Aiken

                  Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                  - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

                  Comment

                  • The_Douger
                    Athletic Supporter
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 5413

                    #474
                    What the hell are we doing?
                    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                    Comment

                    • Pheidippides
                      Liberal Feminazi
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14759

                      #475
                      And must I remind you that USU gets the ball to start the second half. This is going to be a blowout. Looks like I get to hang it up early this year.
                      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                      Comment

                      • LiveCoug
                        LA Ute loves me
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18488

                        #476
                        We've given up. We lose Taysom and we are getting run off the field by UTAH FREAKING STATE>

                        Comment

                        • Topper
                          Pre-Historic Man
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 11764

                          #477
                          God damn BYU. I hate the way it rips your heart out.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                          Comment

                          • LVAllen
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2013
                            • 3266

                            #478
                            DAMMITOHELL

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #479
                              14-17 for 257.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              • FMCoug
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 6825

                                #480
                                FUCK!
                                "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                                Comment

                                Working...