Male Camel Toe Syndrome: I'll Never Get Enough of USU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • San Juan Sun
    Kicked to the curb
    • Dec 2009
    • 9214

    #241
    Officially not impressed with Garretson.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

    - Ty Cobb

    Comment

    • Pheidippides
      Liberal Feminazi
      • Nov 2008
      • 14759

      #242
      Nothing makes my heart sing like the Stormtrooper Arm Dance in LES.
      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

      Comment

      • San Juan Sun
        Kicked to the curb
        • Dec 2009
        • 9214

        #243
        Honestly, our colors should be DSORB, white, and royal blue accents. And blue chrome face masks.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

        - Ty Cobb

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #244
          Taysom going all Chad Lewis on that ass!

          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #245
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Taysom going all Chad Lewis on that ass!

            Heisman moment #2?
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • San Juan Sun
              Kicked to the curb
              • Dec 2009
              • 9214

              #246
              Mathews slowed up there.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

              - Ty Cobb

              Comment

              • USUC
                Chronic Poseur
                • Apr 2010
                • 8805

                #247
                Crap

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18489

                  #248
                  Taysom needs to put some air under the ball.

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14100

                    #249
                    Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                    Officially not impressed with Garretson.
                    Heapsesque
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • myboynoah
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 21719

                      #250
                      Dang!
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                      Comment

                      • Pheidippides
                        Liberal Feminazi
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14759

                        #251
                        Did anybody else think that Mathews took about half a step to look at the ball?
                        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #252
                          Gotta make that throw.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • San Juan Sun
                            Kicked to the curb
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9214

                            #253
                            Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            Heapsesque
                            Yep.
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                            - Ty Cobb

                            Comment

                            • San Juan Sun
                              Kicked to the curb
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 9214

                              #254
                              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              Gotta make that throw.
                              That ball was a laser. I really think Mathews slowed up a hair.
                              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                              - Ty Cobb

                              Comment

                              • San Juan Sun
                                Kicked to the curb
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 9214

                                #255
                                LOL @ garetson.
                                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                                - Ty Cobb

                                Comment

                                Working...