The Official BH Roberts In Disguise Thread: BYU v. MTSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • San Juan Sun
    Kicked to the curb
    • Dec 2009
    • 9214

    #151
    LOL. I was just waiting for the flag on that Hine return.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

    - Ty Cobb

    Comment

    • Pheidippides
      Liberal Feminazi
      • Nov 2008
      • 14759

      #152
      Facemask! Facemask!
      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

      Comment

      • USUC
        Chronic Poseur
        • Apr 2010
        • 8795

        #153
        Hine is killing it

        Comment

        • SCcoug
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 7625

          #154
          What the flag isn't a hold?

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #155
            Hine sees that big hole and is just gone. And finally the flag isn't on us.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • San Juan Sun
              Kicked to the curb
              • Dec 2009
              • 9214

              #156
              Damn read option.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

              - Ty Cobb

              Comment

              • LeedsCougar
                Banned
                • Nov 2012
                • 99

                #157
                I am going to sleep

                Comment

                • Pheidippides
                  Liberal Feminazi
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14759

                  #158
                  We have no goal line offense. And false starts don't help.
                  Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                  Comment

                  • Donuthole
                    Official Outgayer
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 25268

                    #159
                    bad miss on that pitch on first down. That was a TD if Hill pitches.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                    Comment

                    • MarkGrace
                      Grooveshark dick tease
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 31546

                      #160
                      Well, Hine gets a carry.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                      Comment

                      • LiveCoug
                        LA Ute loves me
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18488

                        #161
                        There you go Taysom.

                        Comment

                        • Pheidippides
                          Liberal Feminazi
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14759

                          #162
                          That looked like a designed QB draw.
                          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                          Comment

                          • San Juan Sun
                            Kicked to the curb
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9214

                            #163
                            Did anyone else feel like that TD drive was a little hollow? Would like to see the offense succeed by more than just a QB draw.
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                            - Ty Cobb

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #164
                              USU is gonna thump us.

                              Comment

                              • USUC
                                Chronic Poseur
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 8795

                                #165
                                Read option on the goal line gets ugly for us.

                                Comment

                                Working...