Messing with Texas: UT @ BYU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #1006
    Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    Not in this position,

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2720[/ATTACH]
    He's on pace to break BYU's single season rush attempt record by 150 attempts. Yes, 150.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

    Comment

    • SoCalCoug
      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
      • Nov 2008
      • 5214

      #1007
      Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
      Shaggy Bevo is a funny site. They had some comic gold there last weekend.
      From ShaggyBevo:

      "Good God, the Mormons are pitying us. New all-time low. Thanks, Mack, you retarded pos."



      ShaggyBevo's a great forum. If you have some time, look for the thread, "Shit I found using my metal detector" or something like that. Pure awesomeness.
      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

      Comment

      • Katy Lied
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 9435

        #1008
        I'm puzzled. Why do Texas fans call their reassigned coach "Manny _iaz?"

        Comment

        • SoCalCoug
          Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
          • Nov 2008
          • 5214

          #1009
          Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
          Can he really handle 30+ carries a game for an entire season? I don't think I'm being unreasonable to be skeptical.
          I don't know. It's definitely a lot.
          If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

          "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

          "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14089

            #1010
            Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
            I'm puzzled. Why do Texas fans call their reassigned coach "Manny _iaz?"
            there is no D in Diaz...
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • Indy Coug
              Heartless Bastard
              • Dec 2008
              • 18747

              #1011
              Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
              From ShaggyBevo:

              "Good God, the Mormons are pitying us. New all-time low. Thanks, Mack, you retarded pos."



              ShaggyBevo's a great forum. If you have some time, look for the thread, "Shit I found using my metal detector" or something like that. Pure awesomeness.
              But do they have more guns than Uncle Ted?
              Everything in life is an approximation.

              http://twitter.com/CougarStats

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #1012
                Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                I'm puzzled. Why do Texas fans call their reassigned coach "Manny _iaz?"
                Same reason I call a friend I play basketball with _ason...because he has no "J".
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69702

                  #1013
                  Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                  From ShaggyBevo:

                  "Good God, the Mormons are pitying us. New all-time low. Thanks, Mack, you retarded pos."



                  ShaggyBevo's a great forum. If you have some time, look for the thread, "Shit I found using my metal detector" or something like that. Pure awesomeness.
                  This one is great too:

                  Shout out to BYU
                  2 years ago BYU got rid of Gilbert and now they have gotten rid of Manny.


                  Thank you mormons
                  Need the trifecta. Pray we meet them in the Meinike Car Care Bowl.
                  How good is BYU supposed to be this season?
                  Good enough to stay within 3 of Virginia.
                  Can we get them on our basketball and baseball schedules?
                  I guess they knew what they were doing with the Harrison situation all along.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #1014
                    Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                    It's hard not to rage when someone is throwing around gestures where in response Texas fans might reasonably infer that BYU fans are not the tip-top when it comes to classy.
                    Oh, great, its The MOUTH again
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #1015
                      There is one avatar on ShaggyBevo that, while lewd, is also quite clever: a woman wearing no underwear but her thong tan line looks just like the longhorn logo. Let's give credit where credit is due, folks!
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #1016
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Their site has had me in tears at times.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69702

                          #1017


                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Coach McGuirk
                            1
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 12109

                            #1018
                            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            Their site has had me in tears at times.
                            was there a shootout in the desert or something?

                            Comment

                            • SandYFan
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2013
                              • 754

                              #1019
                              Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                              From ShaggyBevo:

                              "Good God, the Mormons are pitying us. New all-time low. Thanks, Mack, you retarded pos."



                              ShaggyBevo's a great forum. If you have some time, look for the thread, "Shit I found using my metal detector" or something like that. Pure awesomeness.
                              No love for LES, though. Small, low rent, etc. I guess compared to Texas Memorial it's not great?

                              Comment

                              • Non Sequitur
                                Where did I put my bodkin
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 5773

                                #1020
                                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                Their site has had me in tears at times.
                                That post by Crash Davis cracked me the hell up.
                                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                                Comment

                                Working...