Messing with Texas: UT @ BYU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Joe Public
    8.1 YPC
    • Apr 2011
    • 8544

    #661
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    I want to go home and watch this because from here Bronson has seemed to have a big game.
    You can savor your 35-14 win prediction from the prediction thread, too.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

    "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #662
      Good thing we have some time to rest and heal up.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Joe Public
        8.1 YPC
        • Apr 2011
        • 8544

        #663
        Have some, Texas. Record night for the Cougs. Great game.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

        Comment

        • lambdacoug
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2011
          • 3981

          #664
          Dominant win! Fun to watch!
          Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
          - Howard Aiken

          Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
          - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #665
            I should be happy right now, but my frustration over Williams' injury when he had no business being in the game has really made this win bittersweet. I guess we just have to hope it isn't bad.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • FMCoug
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 6825

              #666
              The rejection on the Hail Mary was a nice exclamation point on this win.

              Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
              "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

              Comment

              • Omaha 680
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 11183

                #667
                Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                I am very confident BYU will hold Texas to less than 30 points. The question is can we score more than 20?
                I was right about the defense. But I did not see that coming from the offense.

                Comment

                • San Juan Sun
                  Kicked to the curb
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9214

                  #668
                  Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  I should be happy right now, but my frustration over Williams' injury when he had no business being in the game has really made this win bittersweet. I guess we just have to hope it isn't bad.
                  Relax, Bronco let's kids with broken backs play.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                  - Ty Cobb

                  Comment

                  • smokymountainrain
                    Impressive Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22593

                    #669
                    Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                    Relax, Bronco let's kids with broken backs play.
                    lol. Touche'
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

                    Comment

                    • SCcoug
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7625

                      #670
                      Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                      Relax, Bronco let's kids with broken backs play.
                      Too soon.

                      Comment

                      • Flystripper
                        Degenerate Gambler
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14105

                        #671
                        Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        I should be happy right now, but my frustration over Williams' injury when he had no business being in the game has really made this win bittersweet. I guess we just have to hope it isn't bad.
                        Yeah. Love the win but incredibly stupid to have the starters I there that late.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

                        Comment

                        • LA Ute
                          Receiver of Memory
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 19512

                          #672
                          Now that was an impressive win! Congratulations, seriously; and may your next game (against the Utes) be much less impressive....
                          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                          ― W.H. Auden


                          "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                          -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                          "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                          --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                          Comment

                          • cougjunkie
                            *Banned*
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 23223

                            #673
                            I told you we would bitch slap Texas.

                            Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                            *Banned*

                            Comment

                            • Joe Public
                              8.1 YPC
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 8544

                              #674
                              Is David Nixon wearing a burnt orange tie on the post-game show?
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                              "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                              Comment

                              • USUC
                                Chronic Poseur
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 8806

                                #675
                                "@gregwrubell: Jamaal Wlliams on the field after the game, laughing, joking--hopes are any back ding is minor."

                                Comment

                                Working...