Messing with Texas: UT @ BYU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flystripper
    Degenerate Gambler
    • Nov 2008
    • 14105

    #616
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Whatever you do, don't knock their starting QB out of the game.
    It won't matter.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #617
      Get Jorgensen the hell out of the game.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • San Juan Sun
        Kicked to the curb
        • Dec 2009
        • 9214

        #618
        Damn Jorgensen!
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

        - Ty Cobb

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #619
          Oh my double holding. Do these refs even care?
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14105

            #620
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Oh my double holding. Do these refs even care?
            It does not matter.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #621
              Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Oh my double holding. Do these refs even care?
              Nope. I think they're as shocked as Texas is.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Portland Ute
                Junior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 5647

                #622
                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Oh my double holding. Do these refs even care?
                They know this game is over. They just want to go home. This game should have been over an hour and a half ago.

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #623
                  Next year's trip to Austin should be fun.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • San Juan Sun
                    Kicked to the curb
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 9214

                    #624
                    Bottom line to this game: BYU kicked Texas ass.
                    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                    - Ty Cobb

                    Comment

                    • lambdacoug
                      Junior Member
                      • Oct 2011
                      • 3981

                      #625
                      Shitastic refs all night long
                      Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                      - Howard Aiken

                      Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                      - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #626
                        Poyvay strikes again.

                        Weak call though.
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • Omaha 680
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 11184

                          #627
                          What a weird PI call.

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #628
                            Where was the interference? Weak ass call on a ball that wasn't catchable.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #629
                              Friggin Povey.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              • Omaha 680
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 11184

                                #630
                                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                                Bottom line to this game: BYU kicked Texas ass.
                                And did it in the trenches on both sides if the ball. I must say I'm still a little shocked.

                                Comment

                                Working...