BYU vs the Ramblin Wreck that was once Georgia Tech..........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #346
    Boom, bitches.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #347
      aaaand... I don't hate the jerseys, either.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • USUC
        Chronic Poseur
        • Apr 2010
        • 8786

        #348
        Get the starters out.

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #349
          We've been 3rd and long every single series this half.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #350
            Hell of a run by Baby J.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #351
              also, there's 6 effing minutes to go. Why are we acting like we just need to kneel the ball??
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • USUC
                Chronic Poseur
                • Apr 2010
                • 8786

                #352
                Crazy the Hoff and JW got their first touchdowns in game 6.

                Comment

                • Commando
                  Explosivo
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 20748

                  #353
                  Please, Algae, don't hurt em!!!
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                  Comment

                  • Omaha 680
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 11181

                    #354
                    Brown has been a pleasant surprise for me the past two weeks.

                    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

                    Comment

                    • MarkGrace
                      Grooveshark dick tease
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 31546

                      #355
                      Some nice carries by Brown. Good patience on that 2nd one.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                      Comment

                      • oxcoug
                        Dolphins Rape Hipsters
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 5309

                        #356
                        What can Brown do for you?
                        Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

                        It can't all be wedding cake.

                        Comment

                        • San Juan Sun
                          Kicked to the curb
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9214

                          #357
                          I'm getting a little sick of watching Yellowjackets diving at our guys knees.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                          - Ty Cobb

                          Comment

                          • USUC
                            Chronic Poseur
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 8786

                            #358
                            Boooooo

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #359
                              Taysom looked very respectful as he addressed the officer from the Georgia State Police.

                              Comment

                              • LiveCoug
                                LA Ute loves me
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18488

                                #360
                                Time to watch 6 minutes of Studio C until the post game show!!!


                                Comment

                                Working...