BYU vs the Ramblin Wreck that was once Georgia Tech..........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #316
    That play was fun to watch. As soon as KVN turned the corner you knew what was going to happen.

    Comment

    • USUC
      Chronic Poseur
      • Apr 2010
      • 8794

      #317
      The offense needs to get something going.

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #318
        Great stop by the defense.

        Comment

        • USUC
          Chronic Poseur
          • Apr 2010
          • 8794

          #319
          I love you kvn

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #320
            Big momentum shift back to us. Thanks KVN!
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18488

              #321
              Now, time for a put em away TD right now.

              Comment

              • Omaha 680
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 11181

                #322
                3rd and long. Hooray!

                Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

                Comment

                • YOhio
                  Hipster Mode
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26165

                  #323
                  Taysom took a hard hit on that sack.

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #324
                    Where did this offense come from?
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • USUC
                      Chronic Poseur
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 8794

                      #325
                      Holy shit. Unfuckin believable.

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #326
                        What an ugly series.
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • YOhio
                          Hipster Mode
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26165

                          #327
                          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          Where did this offense come from?
                          Charlottesville, Virginia.

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #328
                            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            Now, time for a put em away TD right now.
                            What I meant to say was another 3 and out/almost punt.

                            Comment

                            • USUC
                              Chronic Poseur
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 8794

                              #329
                              Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                              What an ugly series.
                              Ugly half. I do not trust our corners in a close game.

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #330
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...