BYU vs the Ramblin Wreck that was once Georgia Tech..........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omaha 680
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 11181

    #301
    GFGH seems to be feast or famine.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #302
      3rd and 11 and we throw a route nowhere near the markers? 3 and out again.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • USUC
        Chronic Poseur
        • Apr 2010
        • 8793

        #303
        Another effin 3 and out. Shit. I hope GT doesn't catch fire. Shit and now a blocked punt.

        Comment

        • San Juan Sun
          Kicked to the curb
          • Dec 2009
          • 9214

          #304
          I don't remember a BYU punt being blocked in a while.
          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

          - Ty Cobb

          Comment

          • USUC
            Chronic Poseur
            • Apr 2010
            • 8793

            #305
            Shit

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #306
              Not looking good at all.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • Omaha 680
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 11181

                #307
                Time to create a turnover.

                Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #308
                  Holy crap.. what happened? That 3rd quarter was atrocious.

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #309
                    I think Taysom had about 15 passing yards that entire quarter.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • USUC
                      Chronic Poseur
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 8793

                      #310
                      Kvn!

                      Comment

                      • Omaha 680
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 11181

                        #311
                        KVN. That's all.

                        Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #312
                          Huge play by KVN!
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • San Juan Sun
                            Kicked to the curb
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9214

                            #313
                            If you're not going to block KVN, you don't deserve to score.
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                            - Ty Cobb

                            Comment

                            • USUC
                              Chronic Poseur
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 8793

                              #314
                              Damn. That sucks

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #315
                                Well crap. Would have been nice to see them miss there.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...