BYU vs the Ramblin Wreck that was once Georgia Tech..........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #286
    They are about to do a special piece on a cougarboarder...

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #287
      Really hope Manu doesn't miss much time here.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #288
        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        They are about to do a special piece on a cougarboarder...
        Very nice.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #289
          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Very nice.
          yeah.. He is a good kid.

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #290
            Nice!
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • San Juan Sun
              Kicked to the curb
              • Dec 2009
              • 9214

              #291
              1st game where GFGH has finally gotten in tune with BYU's personnel.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

              - Ty Cobb

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #292
                Nice catch, Baby J.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #293
                  Jwill.. buddy. grrr.

                  Comment

                  • San Juan Sun
                    Kicked to the curb
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 9214

                    #294
                    Two critical 3rd down drops in a row.
                    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                    - Ty Cobb

                    Comment

                    • USUC
                      Chronic Poseur
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 8793

                      #295
                      Hoff drops it. Wow

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #296
                        Different offense came out the 2nd half
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #297
                          That ball was pretty well behind Hoff.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • San Juan Sun
                            Kicked to the curb
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9214

                            #298
                            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            That ball was pretty well behind Hoff.
                            Hit him in the shoulder pad.
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                            - Ty Cobb

                            Comment

                            • MarkGrace
                              Grooveshark dick tease
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 31546

                              #299
                              Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                              Hit him in the shoulder pad.
                              Yeah I saw it.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                              Comment

                              • San Juan Sun
                                Kicked to the curb
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 9214

                                #300
                                GT is dialing in on the read option.
                                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                                - Ty Cobb

                                Comment

                                Working...