Predict the Utah Offensive Shakeup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tooblue
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5134

    #91
    Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
    This doesn't make sense. Whit's sugar bowl victory means more if he is currently in the MWC? But he's now in the Pac 12 so his victory means less?

    How many Pac12 coaches spanked Nick Saban in front of the entire nation?
    Take off the rose coloured glasses. College football is all about what have you done for me lately, especially now that the Utes are members of the PAC 12. Last summer, as I do every year, I tuned into Utah sports radio before the start of the college football season. To hear the fan boys—otherwise known as radio announcers—talk, you would be led to believe that Utah is the new Alabama. What I was hearing was completely delusional. I thought it was a parody or a joke, until I started to hear my own family—rabid Ute fans—parrot the talk.

    The Utes were exactly who I predicted them to be: the new Arizona and not Alabama. It's not unreasonable to think they are going to continue to struggle. And that Whit may be on the hot seat by as early as the end of next season.

    Comment

    • Coach McGuirk
      1
      • Nov 2008
      • 12109

      #92
      Listening to the DE intro interview today, I am less impressed with the hire than I was before. He may be 65 but he seemed much older than that.

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #93
        Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        Listening to the DE intro interview today, I am less impressed with the hire than I was before. He may be 65 but he seemed much older than that.
        Yeah his last hurrah was in Corvallis, he was an absolute train wreck at ASU.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • USUC
          Chronic Poseur
          • Apr 2010
          • 8792

          #94
          Sounds like he is wanting to go no-huddle as well.

          Comment

          Working...