Ziggy Ansah

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #91
    Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
    Why not? Isn't that where you went, 'mando? I'm a tiger myself.
    I'm the product of IFHS alumni.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

    Comment

    • Lost Student
      BAND!
      • Nov 2008
      • 4324

      #92
      Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      I'm the product of IFHS alumni.
      Me, too!


      Trivia about IFHS: according to family legend, my aunt was the first female student at the school to letter in any sport (tennis).
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

      Comment

      • Joe Public
        8.1 YPC
        • Apr 2011
        • 8533

        #93
        Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
        So how long before the SI article is released to their website?
        If you're interested, Benedict posted it on his site. The link he had is incorrect, but I figured out the correct one.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

        Comment

        • Rickomatic
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 617

          #94
          Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Killa Bees, son!!
          I got in a lot of trouble painting the goal posts at IF stadium green. We beat both Halloween high and Skumline my junior year.

          Comment

          • mtnbiker
            it's all a blur
            • Mar 2009
            • 2573

            #95
            Originally posted by Rickomatic View Post
            I got in a lot of trouble painting the goal posts at IF stadium green. We beat both Halloween high and Skumline my junior year.
            Just your jr year, huh? I think we beat both IF and Bonneville every year I was in high school. Go Grizzlies!

            Comment

            • Rickomatic
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 617

              #96
              I think about some of the things I did back in high school and thank goodness I was born when I was. If anyone did some of those things now, they would be thrown in jail.

              Comment

              • RC Vikings
                Known Heterosexual
                • Nov 2008
                • 8789

                #97
                Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                Just your jr year, huh? I think we beat both IF and Bonneville every year I was in high school. Go Grizzlies!
                I'm pretty sure Madison has more bb and fb state championships then all the Idaho Falls high schools combined.

                Comment

                • lambdacoug
                  Junior Member
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 3981

                  #98
                  Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                  I'm pretty sure Madison has more bb and fb state championships then all the Idaho Falls high schools combined.
                  My high school alma mater is regularly in the top 25 high school rankings.

                  Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                  - Howard Aiken

                  Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                  - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #99

                    Comment

                    • SoCalCoug
                      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5214

                      #100
                      Somebody recently said Ziggy isn't mean enough. I don't know how you can watch that highlight video and think Ziggy needs to get meaner.

                      Actually, that was my impression during the season, but the highlight video just reinforces it.
                      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                      Comment

                      • scottie
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 5247

                        #101
                        Updated yesterday, McShay still has Ansah in the first round at #21:



                        Hey, I picked Ansah as the BYU Defensive Player of the Year before the 2011 season. KillerDog laughed saying he bets he never starts for BYU.

                        Comment

                        • FN Phat
                          I ♥ gateway sex
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 8691

                          #102
                          Originally posted by scottie View Post
                          Updated yesterday, McShay still has Ansah in the first round at #21:



                          Hey, I picked Ansah as the BYU Defensive Player of the Year before the 2011 season. KillerDog laughed saying he bets he never starts for BYU.
                          well done, sir.
                          I'm your huckleberry.


                          "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                          Comment

                          • Top Ute
                            Junior Member
                            • May 2010
                            • 2194

                            #103
                            Originally posted by scottie View Post
                            Updated yesterday, McShay still has Ansah in the first round at #21:



                            Hey, I picked Ansah as the BYU Defensive Player of the Year before the 2011 season. KillerDog laughed saying he bets he never starts for BYU.
                            I read somewhere where Buffalo had been to Provo to check out Ziggy. The idea of an athletic freak like Ziggy playing opposite Mario Williams conjures up memories of Bruce Smith and Cornelius Bennett. And if he's really 6-6, 270 as stated on BYU's web site, he could be a revolutionary linebacker if he hits the stars. If he settles on the moon, he'll still be an exceptional weak-side DE.

                            Comment

                            • SoCalCoug
                              Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5214

                              #104
                              Draftniks (non BYU fans) are starting to look at Ziggy as a top 15 pick. Again, these are not blue-goggled BYU fans. These are NFL fans who are following the draft.

                              If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                              "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                              "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                              Comment

                              • Indy Coug
                                Heartless Bastard
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 18747

                                #105
                                It's always fun when projections run roughshod over production.
                                Everything in life is an approximation.

                                http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                                Comment

                                Working...