U vs. Y '12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1951
    Is Beck eating a rice krispie treat?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #1952
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Is Beck eating a rice krispie treat?
      Either that or he's holding a sponge.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #1953
        I think losing that bet would be easier to stomach if you're John Beck. All he has to do is queue up "caught for the touchdown" on his iphone or, in the case of his teammate McCain, 4th and 18 to shut him up.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • CJF
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 8497

          #1954
          Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
          Either that or he's holding a sponge.
          I always thought he was sponge worthy. I guess this confirms it.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #1955
            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
            Either that or he's holding a sponge.


            Why would he be holding a sponge?
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #1956
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post


              Why would he be holding a sponge?
              How would I know? As Beck. He's the guy with a sponge.
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              Working...