Originally posted by myboynoah
View Post
U vs. Y '12
Collapse
X
-
Then the Utes were even luckier than I thought as they kept winning close games against good teams. Last year Bronco was 4-1 in close games but BYU was favored in all 4 of those wins.
On the 2008 Utes I remember thinking that Utah was not the best team on the field on more than one occasion. TCU is the obvious one but it seems like there were others.
Comment
-
Yep, 2008 was one huge fluke. I'm sure you think the same about 54-10.Originally posted by wapiti View PostThen the Utes were even luckier than I thought as they kept winning close games against good teams. Last year Bronco was 4-1 in close games but BYU was favored in all 4 of those wins.
On the 2008 Utes I remember thinking that Utah was not the best team on the field on more than one occasion. TCU is the obvious one but it seems like there were others.
But when Utah is unlucky, I'm sure it's just because we suck.
Comment
-
Maybe wisdom does come with age...Originally posted by Top Ute View PostYep, 2008 was one huge fluke. I'm sure you think the same about 54-10.
But when Utah is unlucky, I'm sure it's just because we suck.
Comment
-
-
ticket prices dropping slowly. More and more under $100 popping up.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
-
-
Utah winning wasn't a fluke, but the margin of defeat certainly was.Originally posted by wapiti View PostIn the same way that you think 18-2 in close games is a fluke.
54-10, no fluke. That was a butt-kicking.
Comment
-
Originally posted by Indy Coug View PostUtah winning wasn't a fluke, but the margin of defeat certainly was.
“There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
― W.H. Auden
"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
-- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Comment
-
How very IPU of you. Out of curiosity, if BYU and Utah played each other 10 teams last year, what would have been the average margin of victory?Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
Comment
-

Comment