Texas Cocaine University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Cocaine University

I have a feeling this story is just getting going so it probably deserves its own thread. Four football players among a total of about 20 TCU students have been arrested for dealing drugs - marijuana, cocaine, heroin, pills, ecstasy, etc.

Tanner Brock (All-American candidate LB)
    Devin Johnson (starting SS)
    D.J. Yendrey (All conference DT)
    Ty Horn (backup OT)

An interesting addition is a recent tweet from a TCU alum/radio guy:

"Brock said that his friend Ty (Horn) looked through roster today and said there were only 20 people who would pass the test on the team"
    "The whole damn team is/was on drugs apparently"

I don't think this is going to go away soon.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Back to: BYU
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Meh, ... recreational use on a college campus.

Comment

The rumor is that Patterson is rounding up the entire team to be drug tested. There are some of rumors stating that the anti-dalton (aka. Paschall) is among those being arrested. It is about time someone cleans up those stockyards over in cowtown.

I wonder if the Big 12 is starting to regret adding a school with major drug problems and a school that loves to burn people's couches for the hell of it.

In any case, I am predicting it that UT will have a nice thanksgiving.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

What are they trying to be? SDSU?

Comment

Tanner Brock's warrant....

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedi...m7vO.So.58.PDF

Take a look at #11 on the last page... (about 60 people on the team being screwed if there was a drug test). It seems TCU is going have a long season their first year in the Big 12.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Let's TCU still has about 20 players that will past the drug test, I guess...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorcho View Post
                No. You don't conduct a 6 month investigation to sweep up recreational users. If that was all this was, I wouldn't care nearly as much and be more for discipline coming from the teams and university than the law. But this sounds like a fairly big distribution ring. If that is the case, then these kids are in a lot of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  No. You don't conduct a 6 month investigation to sweep up recreational users. If that was all this was, I wouldn't care nearly as much and be more for discipline coming from the teams and university than the law. But this sounds like a fairly big distribution ring. If that is the case, then these kids are in a lot of trouble.
                  Right. These 17 they rounded up were the sellers...

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...otball-players
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Is BYU playing TCU in any sport soon? Would be a nice gesture to have the student section hold up a huge banner that reads, "Congratulations TCU and 20 players that will pass drug test"
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

TCU should implement a D.A.R.E. program to warn these students of the danger of drug usage.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorcho View Post
                        Don't force the rivalry. Let it grow organically and hydroponically.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/HarkTheFranch...65330947141633

Thought when TCU players spoke of great nickel and dime packages, it related to defensive football strategy. There, out of my system now
                          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            The rumor is that Patterson is rounding up the entire team to be drug tested. There are some of rumors stating that the anti-dalton (aka. Paschall) is among those being arrested. It is about time someone cleans up those stockyards over in cowtown.

I wonder if the Big 12 is starting to regret adding a school with major drug problems and a school that loves to burn people's couches for the hell of it.

In any case, I am predicting it that UT will have a nice thanksgiving.
                            My WVU graduate friend claims that couch burning is a thing of the past.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday....pecial-edition

Comment

Working...
                              X