THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    I clicked on this link and immediately closed the window when I saw the title of the video.
    Dammit, I didn't heed your advice.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Dammit, I didn't heed your advice.
      You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, and you don't click on a dabrockster link.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It kinda puts it all into perspective..

https://es.pn/33GMoiB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It felt good to jump Clemson in the rankings but i’d prefer staying at 4. The problem in the past is the players read their news clippings and tended to blow a game afterwards. But that was Urban. Day seems to have addressed this problem and he has the Offense playing more consistently all around.

This game against Wisconsin scares me still. They are going to be angry and looking for redemption. Going to be a true test for my Buckeyes.

Hopefully they can win this game soundly

Comment

• Ohio St. vs. Wisconsin Trailer.

https://youtu.be/LKl_0SR3X08

Comment

• THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

I hope we can keep Day for a very long time. He has this team locked in every week..

They are fun to watch..

Comment

• The Penn St game in Columbus on Nov 23rd looms large. They should both be undefeated when they play.
                  Last edited by chrisrenrut; 10-26-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                    The Penn St game in Columbuson Nov 23rd looms large. They should both be undefeated when they play.
                    It’s a shame they both can’t lose.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      All is right in the world. Texas sucks.. Oklahoma lost.. And the Big 10 Conference is on the rise.

With tOSU on top and looking unstoppable..

Hopefully they keep it going. I look forward to shizzing all over you haters..

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                        All is right in the world. Texas sucks.. Oklahoma lost.. And the Big 10 Conference is on the rise.

With tOSU on top and looking unstoppable..

Hopefully they keep it going. I look forward to shizzing all over you haters..
                        This is why Ohio State fans are so popular.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I much as I hate Ohio State I will never root for Penn State. I hope Ohio State kicks their ass.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                            I much as I hate Ohio State I will never root for Penn State. I hope Ohio State kicks their ass.
                            Agree.

Comment

Yeah, spare me.. I have taken shit for several years from you and other haters and a reckoning is coming.

There has been a shift of true hatred from some, and the constant label, so I’ll just play the role of asshole Ohio St. Fan.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                                Yeah, spare me.. I have taken shit for several years from you and other haters and a reckoning is coming.

There has been a shift of true hatred from some, and the constant label, so I’ll just play the role of asshole Ohio St. Fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X