THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All-American
    Right, as Usual
    • Nov 2008
    • 15671

    #1771
    Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    WTF??!?!!!??

    JL: What’s with the name change??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since we are not in the same conference anymore, it seemed more appropriate for a BYU-centered name. Thanks for noticing.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69723

      #1772
      Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      WTF??!?!!!??

      JL: What’s with the name change??


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


      Wasmt me.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • frank ryan
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 12381

        #1773
        I welcome the name change and thread conclusion. It's an Easter miracle.

        Comment

        • hostile
          lollygagger
          • Dec 2009
          • 5736

          #1774
          Friend of mine’s son signed to wrestle at Ohio St so I hope that program stays afloat
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

          "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

          Comment

          • dabrockster
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 10951

            #1775
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post


            Wasmt me.
            YO and AA. I am looking at you two asshats!!!


            JL: How about putting it back.



            Hostile: Can I get a name?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #1776
              Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
              YO and AA. I am looking at you two asshats!!!


              JL: How about putting it back.



              Hostile: Can I get a name?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              It was me. Not changing it back.

              Comment

              • hostile
                lollygagger
                • Dec 2009
                • 5736

                #1777
                Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                Hostile: Can I get a name?
                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Isaac Wilcox. His dad and I played rugby together. I spoke to him last week and he said OSU was the only school that offered him that was OK with him going on a mission. He leaves for Japan a few days after HS graduation in May. Planning to come back and RS for his first year.
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                Comment

                • mtnbiker
                  it's all a blur
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 2573

                  #1778
                  Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  YO and AA. I am looking at you two asshats!!!
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  It was me. Not changing it back.
                  How to win friends and influence people: call them names. Works every time.

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69723

                    #1779
                    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    It was me. Not changing it back.
                    YO has gone rogue.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #1780
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      YO has gone rogue.
                      Rogue is my default.

                      Comment

                      • Bo Diddley
                        Senior
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 18804

                        #1781
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        YO has gone rogue.
                        Anyone who didn't see that coming was not paying attention.

                        Comment

                        • dabrockster
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 10951

                          #1782
                          Originally posted by hostile View Post
                          Isaac Wilcox. His dad and I played rugby together. I spoke to him last week and he said OSU was the only school that offered him that was OK with him going on a mission. He leaves for Japan a few days after HS graduation in May. Planning to come back and RS for his first year.
                          Tom Ryan is such a quality man and very much a Christian. He had a former assistant who is a member of the church who had a freak accident and was in a wheelchair and going to graduate school at OSU. He asked him to join his staff as a volunteer coach as he was inspired by actions.

                          He lost a child to a hidden heart defect who died in his arms. He was playing with him around the house before bed when it happened. Here is a article about it where Tom talks about it.



                          He has chosen a great program.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • dabrockster
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 10951

                            #1783
                            Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                            How to win friends and influence people: call them names. Works every time.
                            Shut up dipshit..


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment

                            • Moliere
                              One man.....one pie
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 27889

                              #1784
                              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Rogue is my default.

                              Looks like you and that Cougarguard guy have stuff in common.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                              Comment

                              • hostile
                                lollygagger
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 5736

                                #1785
                                Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                                Tom Ryan is such a quality man and very much a Christian. He had a former assistant who is a member of the church who had a freak accident and was in a wheelchair and going to graduate school at OSU. He asked him to join his staff as a volunteer coach as he was inspired by actions.

                                He lost a child to a hidden heart defect who died in his arms. He was playing with him around the house before bed when it happened. Here is a article about it where Tom talks about it.



                                He has chosen a great program.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Man, tough read. Sounds like a great guy.
                                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                                "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                                Comment

                                Working...