Week XIII

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #91
    Holy crap. That was 6.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • CJF
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 8497

      #92
      Clock management by Bronco. Wtf was that?

      Ball game.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #93
        Worst 2 minute drill I've seen outside of a BYU game.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69719

          #94
          Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
          13-7. Who's hasty now?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • CJF
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 8497

            #95
            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            Holy crap. That was 6.
            Oh so close.
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

            Comment

            • BoylenOver
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 9146

              #96
              Kentucky ends a 26-year drought against Tennessee, and Michigan ends an 8-year drought against Ohio St.

              And there's still games left!
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

              Comment

              • Moliere
                One man.....one pie
                • Oct 2009
                • 27886

                #97
                Originally posted by CJF View Post
                The hold was a good call and the PF was close. But where they got screwed was on the review. How could the overturn that touchdown? One view showed it as a touchdown clearly. The other you couldn't clearly see the ball. How do you overturn with that video evidence?
                I agree. The td shouldn't have been overturned. Luckily it didn't cost them the game.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                Comment

                • Pheidippides
                  Liberal Feminazi
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14759

                  #98
                  Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                  Kentucky ends a 26-year drought against Tennessee, and Michigan ends an 8-year drought against Ohio St.

                  And there's still games left!
                  War Eagle!
                  Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                  Comment

                  • BoylenOver
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 9146

                    #99
                    Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                    War Eagle!
                    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                    Comment

                    • CJF
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 8497

                      #100
                      I will say it again. I'm glad this season is almost over. Both of the team I love sucked. Both lose rivalry games. One is about to embark on a new era with major penalties. The other seems content to drive the program into obscurity. At least I'm not a Penn State fan.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                      Comment

                      • Flattop
                        Many books, little time
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 1452

                        #101
                        Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                        Kentucky ends a 26-year drought against Tennessee, and Michigan ends an 8-year drought against Ohio St.

                        And there's still games left!
                        Streaks ending left and right this weekend.
                        Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
                        Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
                        Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #102
                          Good lord what the hell is oregon wearing?
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • BoylenOver
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 9146

                            #103
                            nice play-call. Roll Tide!
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                            Comment

                            • BoylenOver
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9146

                              #104
                              MaryLOLand. Up 41-14 in the 3rd quarter over NC State, they're now down 49-41.
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                              Comment

                              • BoylenOver
                                Junior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 9146

                                #105
                                14-0 Bama. No way they blow this lead.
                                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                                Comment

                                Working...