Utah @ Cal in AT&T Park
Collapse
X
-
Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
-
Our best offense is Cal penalties.As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
--Kendrick Lamar
Comment
-
-
Cal is self-destructing. Holy cow.
Capitalize, Utes!"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
Comment
-
Cal has given you a couple of gifts. Make the most of them.Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.
Comment
-
-
It was a very good return from Dunn.Originally posted by Hot Lunch View PostRunning the fake reverse 3 times in a row is so stupid. It takes away one of your blockers on the return."I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
Comment
-
Tyler Shreve really must be one of the worst QBs in the history of college football.
No excuse for that interception.As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
--Kendrick Lamar
Comment
-
-
Comment