Week 7 Open Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #91
    Oregon getting some homecooking there.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Parrot Head
      Operation Hot Mother
      • Nov 2008
      • 2322

      #92
      Holding onto the freaking ball!
      I have nothing else to say at this time.

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #93
        Oregon has some hot cheerleaders. And with that TD I am going to bed. I don't care about either of these teams enough to be a zombie tomorrow.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • bluegoose
          7th round draft pick
          • Nov 2008
          • 4121

          #94
          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          Oregon has some hot cheerleaders. And with that TD I am going to bed. I don't care about either of these teams enough to be a zombie tomorrow.
          Orangeute is at the game right now. I believe that they are making the 6 hour drive home afterward so that they can make it to the primary program at 9:00am.

          Comment

          • Parrot Head
            Operation Hot Mother
            • Nov 2008
            • 2322

            #95
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            Oregon has some hot cheerleaders. And with that TD I am going to bed. I don't care about either of these teams enough to be a zombie tomorrow.
            I've got more interest in it, but it's one of the few bright spots in having 1PM church.
            I have nothing else to say at this time.

            Comment

            • bluegoose
              7th round draft pick
              • Nov 2008
              • 4121

              #96
              Yeow! I don't think the ankle is made to bend in that direction.

              Comment

              • MartyFunkhouser
                Disciple of RNGesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 18763

                #97
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Zeros have some depth. Everyone injured and they are still driving with freshman running the offense.
                Had Josh Huff kept his commitment to Utah or TCU he would probably be their top offensive weapon. At Oregon, he isn't anywhere near a primary weapon.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #98
                  Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                  Orangeute is at the game right now. I believe that they are making the 6 hour drive home afterward so that they can make it to the primary program at 9:00am.
                  Why is he at this game?
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Parrot Head
                    Operation Hot Mother
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 2322

                    #99
                    Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                    Orangeute is at the game right now. I believe that they are making the 6 hour drive home afterward so that they can make it to the primary program at 9:00am.
                    Does he have a horse in this race, or why this game?
                    I have nothing else to say at this time.

                    Comment

                    • Jarid in Cedar
                      CS Institutional Memory
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 13234

                      #100
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Why is he at this game?
                      One of his sons cheers for the zeros :rant:
                      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                      "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                      "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                      -Rick Majerus

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #101
                        Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                        Had Josh Huff kept his commitment to Utah or TCU he would probably be their top offensive weapon. At Oregon, he isn't anywhere near a primary weapon.
                        I don't doubt that, although I'm not overly impressed with stockpiling. Oregon needs to cash one in first. All those weapons, no bowl wins.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • bluegoose
                          7th round draft pick
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 4121

                          #102
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          Why is he at this game?
                          Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
                          Does he have a horse in this race, or why this game?
                          Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                          One of his sons cheers for the zeros :rant:
                          His son is a huge Ducks fan, but not even he was crazy enough to drive all that way knowing he would be performing at the primary program in just a few short hours.

                          Their next door neighbors are big duck fans, so they made a weekend out of it. Plus they are just big college football fans and are trying to hit as many big games as possible on the west coast this season. They will also be at Oregon/Stanford in a couple of weeks. Oh, yeah, and something something about a Cal game next weekend.

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #103
                            LOL!!!!

                            Please tell me you all saw that. Chip screams at bonehead fans in the background to shut up while he is being interviewed. The students hung their heads in shame and walked away.

                            WILL YOU SHUT UP!!
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Omaha 680
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 11185

                              #104
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              LOL!!!!

                              Please tell me you all saw that. Chip screams at bonehead fans in the background to shut up while he is being interviewed. The students hung their heads in shame and walked away.

                              WILL YOU SHUT UP!!
                              Saw it. I've always found Chip kind of annoying and I can't quite put my finger on why. But he definitely won points with me there.

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #105
                                What a great day! I liked watching Riley play, he wasn't great but he made plays. BYU should have hit 50 in that game, they seemed to want to keep it close to build character.

                                Ducks played really well. I'm worried about DT and while Barner would start for 11 other Pac 12 teams there is clearly a difference between him and LMJ. Cliff finding his rhythm just in time for the big showdown in a couple weeks. DAT is special.

                                Unfortunately Washington couldn't lose, I guess days can't be perfect.

                                Also I guess RG3 isn't getting the Heisman anymore, is Baylor even going to go to a bowl?
                                Last edited by HuskyFreeNorthwest; 10-16-2011, 12:28 AM.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...