OFFICIAL BYU vs. San Jose State Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CJF
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 8497

    #466
    Alisa has looked more explosive tonight.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #467
      I would like to see Alisa on the sweep.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • myboynoah
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 21719

        #468
        Way to go Uale!!!!!
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

        Comment

        • MartyFunkhouser
          Disciple of RNGesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 18763

          #469
          Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          Other than Uale, who the hell was he throwing to?
          Well Uale is a playmaker for the opposing team, so it makes sense that he would throw at him.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18489

            #470
            This game really showcases why I hate independence. It means nothing. I can't even get even somewhat excited. We have nothing to play for. Our season is already determined.

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #471
              Why is Riley throwing at this point in the game?
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • San Juan Sun
                Kicked to the curb
                • Dec 2009
                • 9214

                #472
                The Michael Alisa Coming Out Party Not like that, though
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                - Ty Cobb

                Comment

                • Coach McGuirk
                  1
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12109

                  #473
                  Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                  The Michael Alisa Coming Out Party Not like that, though
                  Great, he'll be off the team by next week.

                  Comment

                  • lambdacoug
                    Junior Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 3981

                    #474
                    LOL @ the pink shoes...the ESPN production is making BYUs shoes look pink... lulz
                    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                    - Howard Aiken

                    Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                    - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

                    Comment

                    • woot
                      Resident Science Cop
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5531

                      #475
                      Damn this game is boring.

                      I see Nelson as a decent game manager type, but he's being asked to make a lot of downfield reads that he's not ready for. Still, he affords the coaches a chance to let Heaps watch somebody with a lot less talent perform a lot better.

                      Comment

                      • CJF
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8497

                        #476
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        Why is Riley throwing at this point in the game?
                        I had the same thought.
                        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                        Comment

                        • woot
                          Resident Science Cop
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5531

                          #477
                          Originally posted by atheistcougar View Post
                          LOL @ the pink shoes...the ESPN production is making BYUs shoes look pink... lulz
                          Wow. Not the brightest bulb, eh?

                          Comment

                          • San Juan Sun
                            Kicked to the curb
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9214

                            #478
                            Originally posted by atheistcougar View Post
                            LOL @ the pink shoes...the ESPN production is making BYUs shoes look pink... lulz
                            Ummmm, yeah.
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                            - Ty Cobb

                            Comment

                            • Coach McGuirk
                              1
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12109

                              #479
                              All of cb will be calling for alisa to start nest week.

                              Comment

                              • Jarid in Cedar
                                CS Institutional Memory
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 13234

                                #480
                                Originally posted by atheistcougar View Post
                                LOL @ the pink shoes...the ESPN production is making BYUs shoes look pink... lulz
                                Breast cancer awareness....but it is probably the fault of BYU's inept administration
                                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                                "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                                "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                                -Rick Majerus

                                Comment

                                Working...