The Pac-12 participation thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69746

    #1306
    Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    Man, I am talking transfers from 4 year schools. I think you guys have us beat there.
    We have gotten some nice transfers lately.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #1307
      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Signed,

      Kaelin Clay, Kendal Thompson, Andrew Albers, Devontae Booker, Tevin Carter, Hayden Clegg, Parker Erickson, Jason Fanaika, Jeff Gaston, Tom Hackett, Jon Halliday, Sese Ianu, Andre Lewis, Evan Moeai, Geoffrey Norwood, Davion Orphey, Gionni Paul, Bubba Poole, Marc Pouvave, Junior Salt, Greg Reese, Sharrief Shah Jr, Clint Shepherd, Mo Talley, Pasoni Tasini, Chris Van Orden.

      When you go that heavy on the JC guys and transfers you are showing a bit of desperation.
      When you successfully land a "Sese Ianu" blast, there is only one correct answer: Point. Winner!

      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Hot Lunch
        Out of Office
        • Nov 2008
        • 7842

        #1308
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        We have gotten some nice transfers lately.
        :anger:
        "Take it to the Bank"

        Comment

        • Crockett
          Junior Member
          • Sep 2013
          • 850

          #1309
          Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
          Great, so you suck but at least you suck and have $$$.

          Comment

          • cougjunkie
            *Banned*
            • Nov 2008
            • 23223

            #1310
            Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
            And you are pulling out guys that I have never heard or thought of on the Utah roster. Which is why I have my rule about JC guys. 1 out of 4.
            Utah has a few Utah State transfers. Interesting.
            *Banned*

            Comment

            • MartyFunkhouser
              Disciple of RNGesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 18763

              #1311
              Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              Signed,

              Kaelin Clay, Kendal Thompson, Andrew Albers, Devontae Booker, Tevin Carter, Hayden Clegg, Parker Erickson, Jason Fanaika, Jeff Gaston, Tom Hackett, Jon Halliday, Sese Ianu, Andre Lewis, Evan Moeai, Geoffrey Norwood, Davion Orphey, Gionni Paul, Bubba Poole, Marc Pouvave, Junior Salt, Greg Reese, Sharrief Shah Jr, Clint Shepherd, Mo Talley, Pasoni Tasini, Chris Van Orden.

              When you go that heavy on the JC guys and transfers you are showing a bit of desperation.
              Good Hell, you know too much about your rivals football team. I really think your obsession with football is a little unhealthy.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

              Comment

              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                Time to camp
                • Nov 2008
                • 26082

                #1312
                Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Well Spurrier mentioned that South Carolina had a single $1 million dollar donor when he arrived and now they are in the top half of the SEC with 12-13. I know BYU has more than that, which lead me to my conclusion that BYU has more million dollar donors than most of the SEC.

                Deductive reasoning.
                Annual or one time? Oregon doesn't have that many annual million dollar donors. I am in the top 100 donors though!
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

                Comment

                • Coach McGuirk
                  1
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12109

                  #1313
                  Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  Good Hell, you know too much about your rivals football team. I really think your obsession with football is a little unhealthy.
                  who didn't see this response coming?

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69746

                    #1314
                    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    Good Hell, you know too much about your rivals football team. I really think your obsession with football is a little unhealthy.
                    Junkie funk
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Pelado
                      Bald not naked
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 21152

                      #1315
                      Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                      Are we calling Cox a bust at this point? That seems like an early call on election night with only 1% of districts reporting.

                      The QB stuff has been head scratching. How Norm Chow, who has coached a lot of good QBs looked at John Hayes and said: "Yeah, this guy can play." Is a mystery.
                      Maybe Norm was just trying to undermine Utah to BYU's benefit - you know, once a cougar always a cougar? ("Surely BYU can't lose to a team with this guy at QB.")
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

                      Comment

                      • Applejack
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 3813

                        #1316
                        Funk, I love you man, but you are too easily trolled. When BYU fans claim that BYU would be "much more competitive" than Utah in the Pac, there is no reason to talk about money, facilities, transfers (wtf?), honor code, righteousness, gymnastics, tithing, etc. etc.

                        It's really simple: BYU is 0-3 vs. Utah since they joined the Pac-12 and only one of those games was ever in doubt; overall, BYU is 2-5 against the Pac during that span, having beaten a 3-9 Oregon State team and a 3-9 Washington State team.

                        BYU would be one of the worst teams in the Pac-12. But on the bright side, 2013 Cal was one of the worst teams ever in the Pac-10/12, so Nov.29th should be a thriller!

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #1317
                          Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                          Funk, I love you man, but you are too easily trolled. When BYU fans claim that BYU would be "much more competitive" than Utah in the Pac, there is no reason to talk about money, facilities, transfers (wtf?), honor code, righteousness, gymnastics, tithing, etc. etc.

                          It's really simple: BYU is 0-3 vs. Utah since they joined the Pac-12 and only one of those games was ever in doubt; overall, BYU is 2-5 against the Pac during that span, having beaten a 3-9 Oregon State team and a 3-9 Washington State team.

                          BYU would be one of the worst teams in the Pac-12. But on the bright side, 2013 Cal was one of the worst teams ever in the Pac-10/12, so Nov.29th should be a thriller!
                          Good Hell, you know too much about your rivals football team. I really think your obsession with football is a little unhealthy.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Applejack
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2012
                            • 3813

                            #1318
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Good Hell, you know too much about your rivals football team. I really think your obsession with football is a little unhealthy.
                            who didn't see this response coming?

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #1319
                              Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                              who didn't see this response coming?
                              HFN. That guy is dense.

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #1320
                                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                HFN. That guy is dense.
                                I totally didn't see it coming!
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...