While tied to the MWC, we have played in the Vegas Bowl, New Mexico Bowl, Liberty Bowl, and the Motor City Bowl. Why are the helicopter bowl, the POIN, and the whatever the other bowl is any worse? They are all pretty lame bowls.
BYU is awash in a sea of mediocre noise when it comes to bowl games. I don't view it as better or worse.
I'm much more excited about the regular season schedule than I have been in the MWC....we are playing some seriously cool teams along with the same level of trash we usually play. That is going to be great.
BYU is awash in a sea of mediocre noise when it comes to bowl games. I don't view it as better or worse.
I'm much more excited about the regular season schedule than I have been in the MWC....we are playing some seriously cool teams along with the same level of trash we usually play. That is going to be great.


Comment