Are You Ready?: B.Y.U. at Ole Miss. Hotty Toddy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tooblue
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5136

    #781
    I love you BYU 71! The worm wiggled, the worm wiggled The worm wiggled, the worm wiggled The worm wiggled, the worm wiggled The worm wiggled, the worm wiggled The worm wiggled, the worm wiggled The worm wiggled, the worm wiggled The worm wiggled, the worm wiggled

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #782
      I am CLAPPING LIKE A MOTHER F**CKER in my living room. BYU71 holy SHIT
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • woot
        Resident Science Cop
        • Nov 2008
        • 5531

        #783
        Love the box on that one:

        Zack Stoudt sacked by Kyle Van Noy for a loss of 12 yards, fumbled, forced by Kyle Van Noy, recovered by BYU Kyle Van Noy in the endzone for a TOUCHDOWN.

        Comment

        • Marvin Hardtospell
          Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 68

          #784
          Van Noy!!!!!

          Comment

          • byu71
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22070

            #785
            I hate prevent defenses

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #786
              Originally posted by woot View Post
              Love the box on that one:

              Zack Stoudt sacked by Kyle Van Noy for a loss of 12 yards, fumbled, forced by Kyle Van Noy, recovered by BYU Kyle Van Noy in the endzone for a TOUCHDOWN.
              wow. good point i hadnt realized it. WHat a series.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • woot
                Resident Science Cop
                • Nov 2008
                • 5531

                #787
                Suddenly nervous about our very stout D, probably because I've spent double-digit hours of my life watching opponents move the ball in big chunks against BYU's prevent D.

                It'll be different this time.

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25268

                  #788
                  Man, i'm sure my man card is in question after the way I was jumping up and down and screaming as that play developed. Glad my wife isn't secretly recording me.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • creekster
                    It is NOT a monkey!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22661

                    #789
                    Originally posted by woot View Post
                    Suddenly nervous about our very stout D, probably because I've spent double-digit hours of my life watching opponents move the ball in big chunks against BYU's prevent D.

                    It'll be different this time.
                    I bet he doesnt go prevent.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #790
                      Man my heart is beating out of my chest.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25268

                        #791
                        nice deep kick. That's a start.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        • DapperDan
                          Whut?
                          • Mar 2010
                          • 1132

                          #792
                          Not sure rushing 3 is a great idea.

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #793
                            Originally posted by woot View Post
                            Suddenly nervous about our very stout D, probably because I've spent double-digit hours of my life watching opponents move the ball in big chunks against BYU's prevent D.

                            It'll be different this time.
                            I'm nervous because our d has looked terrible against the pass and this kid is throwing it pretty well
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #794
                              Joe Sampson locking him down!
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Donuthole
                                Official Outgayer
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 25268

                                #795
                                That was a head up play by Stoudt. saved a chance at the game forthem.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                                There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                                Comment

                                Working...