Week 8 open thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OrangeUte
    Max Hall hates me.
    • Nov 2008
    • 2294

    #46
    Longhhorns making the game interesting. 90 yards. 1 minute remaining. Colt McCoy not there. Can TX do it?

    Comment

    • Jarid in Cedar
      CS Institutional Memory
      • Jun 2009
      • 13234

      #47
      ISU is a decent team. 2 good wins against the b-12 south. They will lose to Mizzu, beat CU, KU, and play a toss up against Nebraska.
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

      "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

      "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

      -Rick Majerus

      Comment

      • OrangeUte
        Max Hall hates me.
        • Nov 2008
        • 2294

        #48
        Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
        Pitt could win the Big East. I'm giggling like an idiot when I say that.
        Syracuse could too. That might make you pee your pants!

        Comment

        • Pheidippides
          Liberal Feminazi
          • Nov 2008
          • 14759

          #49
          Jeff L and my fondness for him notwithstanding, any day that Texas loses is a good day for me in Texas. Now if LSU can only beat Auburn....
          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

          Comment

          • OrangeUte
            Max Hall hates me.
            • Nov 2008
            • 2294

            #50
            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
            ISU is a decent team. 2 good wins against the b-12 south. They will lose to Mizzu, beat CU, KU, and play a toss up against Nebraska.
            Could be an interesting division this year. Especially now that Nebraska is one loss down.

            Comment

            • OrangeUte
              Max Hall hates me.
              • Nov 2008
              • 2294

              #51
              Cyclones pull off the upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment

              • BoylenOver
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 9146

                #52
                Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                Jeff L and my fondness for him notwithstanding, any day that Texas loses is a good day for me in Texas. Now if LSU can only beat Auburn....
                LSU-Auburn will be a very interesting game. I'm excited to see the first half.
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #53
                  Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                  Longhhorns making the game interesting. 90 yards. 1 minute remaining. Colt McCoy not there. Can TX do it?
                  Apparently not. I am so pissed!

                  Comment

                  • Babs
                    Not a Lawyer
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 17128

                    #54
                    Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                    ISU is a decent team. 2 good wins against the b-12 south. They will lose to Mizzu, beat CU, KU, and play a toss up against Nebraska.
                    You're suggesting that Missouri is better than Nebraska?

                    Comment

                    • Pheidippides
                      Liberal Feminazi
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14759

                      #55
                      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                      LSU-Auburn will be a very interesting game. I'm excited to see the first half.
                      I'm watching it now. I'll be flipping to it while watching Wisconsin-Iowa on my laptop.
                      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                      Comment

                      • Jarid in Cedar
                        CS Institutional Memory
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 13234

                        #56
                        Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        You're suggesting that Missouri is better than Nebraska?
                        Yes
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                        -Rick Majerus

                        Comment

                        • Pheidippides
                          Liberal Feminazi
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14759

                          #57
                          I love that LSU has an O-lineman named T-Bob.
                          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                          Comment

                          • Babs
                            Not a Lawyer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 17128

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                            Yes
                            Have you seen the two teams play?

                            Comment

                            • FN Phat
                              I ♥ gateway sex
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 8691

                              #59
                              Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                              Cuse pull off a big upset for the Orange program! Syracuse really needed this.
                              I'm your huckleberry.


                              "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                              Comment

                              • BoylenOver
                                Junior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 9146

                                #60
                                TD Auburn. LSU needs a quick response, because they aren't designed to come from behind.
                                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                                Comment

                                Working...