Week 8 open thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #16
    Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
    I'm impressed that you can study and CUF and listen to college football all at once.
    Well, thanks, but we should probably withhold judgment until 1st semester grades are posted. :-/

    Comment

    • OrangeUte
      Max Hall hates me.
      • Nov 2008
      • 2294

      #17
      Syracuse up 19-14. They need to get better in red zone. 3 interceptions keeping cuse in the game. Upset potential if defense can keep playing aggressive.

      Comment

      • OrangeUte
        Max Hall hates me.
        • Nov 2008
        • 2294

        #18
        Spartans starting a come back. What's with the nipple ringed Spartan fan they keep showing. Creepy.

        Comment

        • FN Phat
          I ♥ gateway sex
          • Feb 2009
          • 8691

          #19
          Update on the Syracuse game?
          I'm your huckleberry.


          "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

          Comment

          • BoylenOver
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 9146

            #20
            Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
            Update on the Syracuse game?
            Still 19-14 Cuse.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

            Comment

            • OrangeUte
              Max Hall hates me.
              • Nov 2008
              • 2294

              #21
              End of 3rd and Syracuse still holding on 19-14. Defense is playing great for orange today. Luckily mountaineers are focusing more on trying to establish the run than actually exploit cuse secondary as they did in first quarter.

              Comment

              • BoylenOver
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 9146

                #22
                ISU up 21-6 after 3 quarters. Unreal.
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                Comment

                • OrangeUte
                  Max Hall hates me.
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2294

                  #23
                  Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                  ISU up 21-6 after 3 quarters. Unreal.
                  ISU's quarterback looks like a different football player than the utes played.

                  Notre Dame getting spanked by navy. So much for hopes of a ranked Irish team on 11/13. Navy has a pretty good offense.

                  Comment

                  • OrangeUte
                    Max Hall hates me.
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 2294

                    #24
                    ISU defense recovers fumble at midfield. This could be a clincher if ISU puts it into endzone.

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69714

                      #25
                      What a disaster. Ugh.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • Babs
                        Not a Lawyer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 17128

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        What a disaster. Ugh.
                        I am so pissed at you guys. How can you lose to Iowa State? At home?!!

                        Comment

                        • BoylenOver
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 9146

                          #27
                          Just a reminder: Utah put up 31 points in a single quarter against ISU in Ames. Texas has 6 points in Austin.
                          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                          Comment

                          • OrangeUte
                            Max Hall hates me.
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 2294

                            #28
                            This is a quality morning for football games.

                            Orange still holding on FNPhat. 19--14 with 10 minutes left. Orange have the ball back. Running the ball well. FG could be enough but they need to try deep ball to van chew.

                            Comment

                            • OrangeUte
                              Max Hall hates me.
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 2294

                              #29
                              Spartans down by 6 with 8:30 left and having to punt. NW may pull this off.

                              Longhorns look completely uninspired.

                              Comment

                              • OrangeUte
                                Max Hall hates me.
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 2294

                                #30
                                Who the hell is calling 3rd down plays for the orange. Yikes! Lots of time left for WVU.

                                Comment

                                Working...