Originally posted by cougjunkie
View Post
BYU vs. Wyoming open thread
Collapse
X
-
Probably more realistic, but I'll predict that they come out throwing bombs and running tackle-eligible fly sweeps before pounding it out of the I in the second half. Much surprise will be expressed at why the offense didn't move the ball in the first half.Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View PostMight as well predict Heaps throws 3 TDs and doubles BYU's passing TDs for the season.
I predict BYU runs the ball down WYO's throat on the first drive of the game for a score, then follows that up with Heaps throwing 40+ times and we all wonder why they stopped running the ball.
Comment
-
I also think Heaps finally hooks up with one of our receivers on a deep ball down the field.*Banned*
Comment
-
Yes, someone please put this game on justin.tv. Not often that I feel suspense when BYU plays Wyo.That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens
http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug
Comment
-
Channelsurfing.net has it up now.That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens
http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug
Comment
-
Who can blame the Cowboys for deferring?That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens
http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug
Comment
-
Bronco thinks Heaps will be perhaps the greatest BYU QB ever by the time he is done. I hate hearing crap like that. Just let things develop as they well -- no need to add additional pressure to the kid.So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.
Comment
-
Sort of agreed, but I've never heard Bronco talk like that about Heaps, so it's still good to hear.Originally posted by MarkGrace View PostBronco thinks Heaps will be perhaps the greatest BYU QB ever by the time he is done. I hate hearing crap like that. Just let things develop as they well -- no need to add additional pressure to the kid.
...and there's the delayed up-the-middle handoff to our tiny running back. Oy vey.
Comment
Comment