Originally posted by nikuman
View Post
BYU vs. Wyoming open thread
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by nikuman View PostHow many 0-0 ties have there been in NCAA history? Can that happen with the new overtime rules?
Game of the Century.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
I'm sure they'll apply the same title to NM/WYO.Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View PostAwesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.
Comment
-
Had WYO had one drive in the first half we would be in a lot of trouble right now.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
Fans booing the punt. At what point do you use that as an impetus to yank our academic accreditations on grounds of general stupidity?Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
-
Please lose this game...please."Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
Comment