BYU vs. Wyoming open thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #301
    Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Benched for Heaps INT
    LOL.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #302
      Damn! Wyoming looking to score after that huge run. Now they are over 100 yards for the game too..

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #303
        Coffee is for closers BYU.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • Jarid in Cedar
          CS Institutional Memory
          • Jun 2009
          • 13234

          #304
          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          Dropped ball, missed FG. We suck again.
          [YOUTUBE]v4jGSvxCRp4[/YOUTUBE]
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

          -Rick Majerus

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18488

            #305
            Wow. Back to being nervous again. I can't believe that.

            Comment

            • DapperDan
              Whut?
              • Mar 2010
              • 1132

              #306
              Did we fire Anae and rehire Hill?

              Comment

              • MartyFunkhouser
                Disciple of RNGesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 18751

                #307
                Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                Benched for Heaps INT
                It will be really fun after the game hearing cougjunkie inform us all how Jake Heaps was great this game and that that INT was on Hague.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

                Comment

                • cowboy
                  Homer Weems
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 5740

                  #308
                  Go Pokes.
                  sigpic
                  "Outlined against a blue, gray
                  October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                  Grantland Rice, 1924

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #309
                    Good grief.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Jarid in Cedar
                      CS Institutional Memory
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 13234

                      #310
                      Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                      Go Pokes.
                      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                      "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                      "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                      -Rick Majerus

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #311
                        Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                        Go Pokes.
                        Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                        You're dead to me. D-E-A-D, dead.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Pheidippides
                          Liberal Feminazi
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14759

                          #312
                          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          Good grief.
                          It's hard to break a cycle of abuse.
                          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #313
                            Wide-fucking-open.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • SCcoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7625

                              #314
                              Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                              Go Pokes.
                              wtf?

                              Comment

                              • Pheidippides
                                Liberal Feminazi
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 14759

                                #315
                                Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                                Go Pokes.
                                I knew there was something wrong with you when I saw you with that hat on in Logan.
                                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                                Comment

                                Working...