BYU vs. Wyoming open thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #166
    Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    Had a chance to check in on this thread while watching the gayest (Vocal Point is performing) halftime show ever. You guys are hilarious and totally on point.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Seriously, that was so bad

    Comment

    • DapperDan
      Whut?
      • Mar 2010
      • 1132

      #167
      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      USU? At least this one I knew where the ball was supposed to go and who he was trying to throw it to.
      I thought that one was at least partially miscommunication with the receiver. This one was such a simple easy throw and he wiffed on it in the worst way possible.

      Comment

      • DapperDan
        Whut?
        • Mar 2010
        • 1132

        #168
        Maybe we should leave the defense in on offense.

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #169
          We are a sucky, sucky, sucky, sucky team. I hate this.

          Comment

          • Hot Lunch
            Out of Office
            • Nov 2008
            • 7842

            #170
            Originally posted by landpoke View Post
            Whoa there big fella, did you forget about a certain team in Albuquerque? We're second worst dammit.
            I leave this to be judged until after the first half of the New Mexico/BYU game. It isn't often a team has negative total yards in the first half.
            "Take it to the Bank"

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #171
              Throws behind the receiver aaaaaaaaagain. For crying out loud it's the 8th game of the season make a god damn adjustment on your throws.

              And then the worst sack of the century.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • Surfah
                Where's Wallace?
                • Nov 2008
                • 33726

                #172
                I hope this humbles Heaps. This is the worst he's looked all year. And that's a tough feat to accomplish.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #173
                  Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                  I thought that one was at least partially miscommunication with the receiver. This one was such a simple easy throw and he wiffed on it in the worst way possible.
                  Good point. That throw was uuuuugly.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • Coach McGuirk
                    1
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12109

                    #174
                    The offense is not helping me situation. At all! I don't mind some complaining, but when you don't know that a pi in college is a 15 yard auto first down and not and not a spot foul. The you should STFU!

                    Comment

                    • landpoke
                      Never once baby snatched
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 4183

                      #175
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      I guess it could be worse. We could have WYO's offense.
                      You could have our line. 99.9% of the problem.
                      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                      Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                      Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                      …
                      Tomorrow is Saturday
                      And Sunday comes afterwards

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #176
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        I hope this humbles Heaps. This is the worst he's looked all year. And that's a tough feat to accomplish.
                        In Bronco terms, he getting better (read: more humble) each week. Small victories.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18488

                          #177
                          And Wyoming is driving after a PI... We could lose this game. Unbelievable.

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #178
                            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            And Wyoming is driving after a PI... We could lose this game. Unbelievable.
                            Nevermind.. flag picked up. Lucky.

                            Comment

                            • Coach McGuirk
                              1
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12109

                              #179
                              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              I hope this humbles Heaps. This is the worst he's looked all year. And that's a tough feat to accomplish.
                              Certainly the worst and I don't think it's close.

                              Comment

                              • Pheidippides
                                Liberal Feminazi
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 14759

                                #180
                                One thing I will say - whether or not Wyoming is a shitpile on offense, I love our defensive intensity lately.
                                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                                Comment

                                Working...